The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Non Arab Muslims Discuss

Scroll to see replies

Oh. I guess I didn't technically explain why many abort their exigent cultural affiliations for a ethno-religious one. I highlighted how, but essentially Islam teaches all Muslims are one people; it extirpates localization in favor of Islamic cultural affiliation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gr8wizard10
Islam isn't restricted to Arab culture.

Allah's Messenger (S) eradicated the problem of racial or colour discrimination by saying:

"There is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab, nor of a non-Arab over an Arab or white person over a black person or a black person over white person except through piety. Verily the most honored of you is the most righteous."

(Musnad Ahmad)

In surah Al-Room Allah (SWT) says,

"And one of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your languages and colors; most surely there are signs in this for men of sound knowledge."
(Qur'an 30:22)

With this verse, Islam declares equality among people as one human race. All praise and thanks be to Allah, the Only True God! Without Islam it is believed the disbelievers will go to hell. To make such a claim, you would ask all current non-arab Muslims to leave the religion and accept that they abide in hell (According to Islamic belief)?

"We prepared a blazing Fire for those disbelievers who do not believe in Allah and His Messenger." [Qur'an 48:13]

Agree with this one. Muslim is Muslim, whether they're Arab or non-Arab. I'm a non-Arab myself, and never feel my life is polluted or restricted with Arab culture.

Latest

Trending

Trending