The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BoredomOrApathy
the beach!!
go to the beaaachh :bl:

D: What about a sandy vajayjay?
Original post by KelseyLoveday
D: What about a sandy vajayjay?

in the water! but not recommended in winter.
Reply 42
Chicks love having sex in naughty places from experience. It's their thing. Kinda cringey, but they love feeling like naughty little girls
Original post by Anonymous
Me and my gf need a place to have sex but our parents don't know about us. We can't use neither hers or my place we are both 18.

Car, hotel or woods, hotel would be the best bet, make a night of it, film, dinner, drinks then back to the hotel for a hardcore checkers session :wink:
That will get pricey if they have to keep paying for hotels every time they wanna get jiggy.
why do people think £20 is expensive lol poor people
Reply 46
Original post by Guy Secretan
why do people think £20 is expensive lol poor people

It's a lot per shag. I know ppl who would sleep with you for £45....

Anyway, OP you can come to mine if you like. Just ignore the camera.
Original post by JayReg

not for a room for the night which is what they are providing they could just go camping or something
Reply 48
I'm sure you can find a time when your parents won't be in or something?
Original post by Maid Marian
Sex doesn't take two hours, silly.

No?Sure the actual act doesn't take 2full hours but what about foreplay? How long can that take? Also what if they're kinky people. ..believe it or not but it takes time choose which whips go where and like decide whether or not to go ahead with handcuffs.
@OP public places provided they're vacant.
Reply 50
Original post by Just Another Girly
No?Sure the actual act doesn't take 2full hours but what about foreplay? How long can that take? Also what if they're kinky people. ..believe it or not but it takes time choose which whips go where and like decide whether or not to go ahead with handcuffs.
@OP public places provided they're vacant.

I was thinking this too, a good session is easily 2 hours

Posted from TSR Mobile
To be perfectly honest, if you're 18 and mature enough to have sex, you're mature enough to tell your parents that you're in a relationship.
Hotel seems like the best place to go as others have mentioned.

Or you could try an open field.
Original post by mrhedgehog
Changing rooms or clean public toilets?

Original post by Maid Marian
The park.

Original post by Horny Cabbage
Tent

Original post by euphrosyne
I second the back of the car idea. It looks so steamy and fun :innocent:

Wow. These suggestions. I'm not OP btw. Im 21 :biggrin: This may sound weird coming from a guy, but me personally I'd want it to be done "properly" assuming she's never had sex either. ie: hotels, rose petals, candles etc...

More to show you care for her etc...

Original post by JayReg

Holy hell. Those girls are selling themselves cheap.... (Or I'd assume any way)
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by zaback21
Why do you want to have sex in a public place. Its unhygienic, risky and can be dangerous. Home can only be risky neither unhygienic or dangerous.

the danger of getting caught can add to the fun :colone:

Original post by de_monies
Wow. These suggestions. I'm not OP btw. Im 21 :biggrin: This may sound weird coming from a guy, but me personally I'd want it to be done "properly" assuming she's never had sex either. ie: hotels, rose petals, candles etc...

More to show you care for her etc...

Holy hell. Those girls are selling themselves cheap.... (Or I'd assume any way)

seriously dude? How that white horse keeping in this cold snap? Need some oats?

Why are they selling themselves cheap? Its sex, rutting boinking, shagging, screwing - its nothing special weve been doing it for thousands upon thousands of years. Id get a better reaction my from gf if i showed up with whips, chain and black velvet bed sheets (seriously sex on velvet sheets is amazing)

Surely OP between the two of you - you can fork out less than a tenner each for a hotel room?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Pineapple Sauce
God... Will you people shut up about sex for one minute? So many threads about it lately. :mad:

Every single post you've ever made to date has been about sex. Albeit your panromantic asexuality. Which is nice and all but for those of us in the overwhelming majority, I'm afraid sex is an interesting subject (and an even more interesting thing to actually have).

To the OP: perhaps it's time to get your own place. I assume if telling parents isn't an option you come from a very traditional set-up and clearly you're not traditionally-minded so now's as good a time as any to make the break.

Whilst outdoor sex can be fun, please be careful since if you are caught and reported this could lead to a sex-related caution on your record which would show up on an enhanced CRB check.
Original post by silverbolt
the danger of getting caught can add to the fun :colone:

seriously dude? How that white horse keeping in this cold snap? Need some oats?

Why are they selling themselves cheap? Its sex, rutting boinking, shagging, screwing - its nothing special weve been doing it for thousands upon thousands of years. Id get a better reaction my from gf if i showed up with whips, chain and black velvet bed sheets (seriously sex on velvet sheets is amazing)

Surely OP between the two of you - you can fork out less than a tenner each for a hotel room?

Oh no. I was just shocked at how cheap that was. I was honestly expecting people to charge say £200/hour or something thats all :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Original post by euphrosyne
I second the back of the car idea. It looks so steamy and fun :innocent:

Iv done it in my car and it got so hot I had to stop to open a window!
You can go to a cheap hotel/ youth hostel or go somewhere far away and do it in a nice, quiet place.

Latest

Trending

Trending