The Student Room Group

Advice on next steps

In need of advice on next steps, and how i can stop to think too much.

Recently connected with a friend,went to a party together, hooked up and went back to my place - didn't sleep together. Cooked breakfast next morning and then we went to a concert in the evening. subsequently, I invited her out for dinner and had a good time. Im now abroad for 2 weeks and have made plans to meet when back. Spoken on phone while i've been gone, too, and overall have started to really like this person

Basically, don't want mess things up, by either overdoing the communication from my side while I am gone, and thus just would like some opinion on how to best balance being away and what best next steps for me to take should be when i am back. Just difficult being with a person a lot before leaving and then worries start to crop up when not in the same physical place.

Thank you
Reply 1
I think a call every 2/3 days is good, and perhaps about 5 texts each day (good long ones though)? You don't want to over do it, but you also want to seem like you are having a good time away? Also maybe bring back a little souvenir for them from your trip, as that would be cute.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending