The Somali Society Mk II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by justmyself
Goodnight everybody!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Salaam
Original post by Secretnerd123
Done! Just needed to wash a few dishes and change the bin :tongue:

I thought you would boss your other siblings to do that.
Original post by justmyself
Did it hurt a lot? Was it just a stud or...?
Yess please share :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by ArsenalObsessed
Oooh, yes please! Did it hurt much? Was it done with a gun or needle? All the details sis :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Basically, i went to a tattoo and piercing place near my area (because like a fool, i didn't know they did it at a jewellery shop for cheaper 5 mins away from my house!). It was so awkward going in there as im a hijabi and a hijabi going into a tattoo parlour is just :zomg:

And so i went in and was greeted by a man who was literally COVERED in tattoos and had one of those huge ear piercings that kenyan masais wear (dont know what its called). He started sterilyzing the needle and put a red dot using a felt tip pen on the side i wanted the piercing to be (left) and then he put the needle in this little round thing and put it in my nose. I was tighly gripping the chair and my heart was pounding like crazy!

He put the piercing in and cleared up the little blood around it and wthat qas it really! Felt like a boss afterwards :cool:

It feels like someone pinching your nose really hard but it lasts for about a minute. Your eyes get really watery though. Out of 10, the pain is about a 5 :biggrin:

Not sure whether to get a ring or a piercing this time round. Any ideas?
Original post by Al-farhan
I thought you would boss your other siblings to do that.

Nah they went to bed so i had to do it lol
Nah they went to bed so i had to do it lol

Copy and paste what I sent to on your page as the OP. Looks much better.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Copy and paste what I sent to on your page as the OP. Looks much better.

Thanks! I will copy the first paragraph though and leave the names as they are

Posted from TSR Mobile
:party:
wooooooooooooooo
Sorry, got too excited there:s-smilie: :frown:

what do you think of the header post

Centre everything.. It looks off
Basically, i went to a tattoo and piercing place near my area (because like a fool, i didn't know they did it at a jewellery shop for cheaper 5 mins away from my house!). It was so awkward going in there as im a hijabi and a hijabi going into a tattoo parlour is just :zomg:

And so i went in and was greeted by a man who was literally COVERED in tattoos and had one of those huge ear piercings that kenyan masais wear (dont know what its called). He started sterilyzing the needle and put a red dot using a felt tip pen on the side i wanted the piercing to be (left) and then he put the needle in this little round thing and put it in my nose. I was tighly gripping the chair and my heart was pounding like crazy!

He put the piercing in and cleared up the little blood around it and wthat qas it really! Felt like a boss afterwards :cool:

It feels like someone pinching your nose really hard but it lasts for about a minute. Your eyes get really watery though. Out of 10, the pain is about a 5 :biggrin:

Not sure whether to get a ring or a piercing this time round. Any ideas?

You have a pierced nose:eek::yikes:
How did that happen, what made you think
''Today I shall have myself poked with a sharp needle''
Have to admit its very brave though
Would you do it again?!

Nice touch with the titles, good opening post
Centre everything.. It looks off

whats wrong with it?
whats wrong with it?

From a PC looking at it some words are off to one side, you'd have to put everything in the middle.
You have a pierced nose:eek::yikes:
How did that happen, what made you think
''Today I shall have myself poked with a sharp needle''
Have to admit its very brave though
Would you do it again?!

its not pierced anymore as it fell out :frown:

idk really, its something i've wanted for a long time and people have always said a nose piercing would suit me because i have a 'cute nose'

yes i would, infact i'm getting it done again next week in'sha Allah. it doesn't even hurt that much tbh :biggrin: it only hurts when the needle goes through and when they are putting the piercing in but that takes like a minute :biggrin:
From a PC looking at it some words are off to one side, you'd have to put everything in the middle.

how do i do it??
how do i do it??

I don't really see it either?!, and I'm on a pc
its not pierced anymore as it fell out :frown:

idk really, its something i've wanted for a long time and people have always said a nose piercing would suit me because i have a 'cute nose'

yes i would, infact i'm getting it done again next week in'sha Allah. it doesn't even hurt that much tbh :biggrin: it only hurts when the needle goes through and when they are putting the piercing in but that takes like a minute :biggrin:

Woah you are very brave.
You watch horror movies and they don't put you off, you get piercings and they ''don't hurt that much''
I can actually feel the pinch in my nose from just the way describe it :afraid:
Woah you are very brave.
You watch horror movies and they don't put you off, you get piercings and they ''don't hurt that much''
I can actually feel the pinch in my nose from just the way describe it :afraid:

haha believe me i'm not that brave but if you say so :colondollar:

trust me its not bad. so tempted to get another piercing on each ear (have an aunt who's got 4 piercings on each ear :eek:) but idk yet :tongue:

what if i turn into a crazy woman with like 25 piercings :eek:
haha believe me i'm not that brave but if you say so :colondollar:

trust me its not bad. so tempted to get another piercing on each ear (have an aunt who's got 4 piercings on each ear :eek:) but idk yet :tongue:

what if i turn into a crazy woman with like 25 piercings :eek:

4 piercings on each ear, wow.
Wouldn't want you to go crazy and turn into this
80545670.jpg
4 piercings on each ear, wow.
Wouldn't want you to go crazy and turn into this
80545670.jpg

LOOOOOOOOL what on allah's green earth..

nah i'm good haha

i wonder what you typed into google to find that :tongue:
LOOOOOOOOL what on allah's green earth..

nah i'm good haha

i wonder what you typed into google to find that :tongue:

Lool, so glad to hear you won't turn into crazy piercings:wink: lady

Quick Reply

Latest