The Student Room Group

Rejected by nursing?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Siobhan87
When did you send in your application OP? If its been a good few weeks and you haven't heard anything back from 3 universities yet then I'd take that as a good sign because if they thought your personal statement was that poor then they'd have rejected you a lot faster than this.

Congrats on getting your place, its so inspiring to hear of someone getting rejected from all her initial choices but still getting into a top university like Nottingham, good for you!! :smile:

Thank you :smile: It's so rare for child branch nursing for clearing, I've gone through ucas and clearing and interviews so sometimes it just helps hearing others stories! :tongue: I love my nursing course and I'm here to help for any queries because I remember I had loads of questions and thought "they'll think I'm really stupid if I ask" kind of thing :tongue: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
How long did it take you all to hear back from places? I have been rejected from Northampton for lack of work experience and now waiting to hear back from everywhere else! Super anxious wait
Original post by rebecca_MB
How long did it take you all to hear back from places? I have been rejected from Northampton for lack of work experience and now waiting to hear back from everywhere else! Super anxious wait

When I was applying, I sent my application off early December and it wasn't till march\april time I'd heard from everywhere. :smile: don't worry about lack of experience, Each uni wants something different :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply