The Student Room Group

my acting teacher and I?

OK, well about six months ago, I signed up to do private classes with a local acting teacher, and:

- We started talking and joking around on Facebook and Gmail

- After class once she said she was heading to the hospital in my home town and gave me a lift. when we talked in the car, it was like we were old friends

- She confessed some really personal stuff online, and said she values me as a friend to tell me

That said, I think I'm developing feelings for her. I know it may sound weird, but she seems like a pretty person on the inside and outside. the thing is, well this is kind of complex, so I will outline below:

- I think she knows that i like her, however I don't want to ask her out on a proper date as she may get spooked out, and that may in turn jeopardise my practice. I'm thinking of asking her out to the movies instead, just as friends.

- We talk almost everyday online, but my main fear here is above. if it were in another avenue, then yeah, I wouldn't need to care.
I would say that while she is your teacher, you shouldn't do anything. She could get into trouble, as she is seen in a position of trust.
It depends if she is from your school or a private/public company etc?

I don't think you should do anything as it's unprofessional. Just stick to being friends and that's all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending