The Student Room Group

Epic Argument: Who gets horny more easily, girls or guys?

Scroll to see replies

Probably equal, guys just tend to be more open about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 101
Original post by itssimplyme
lol, really Robbie?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmmm, perhaps up for debate :wink:

especially after the nights with you :teehee:
(edited 10 years ago)
Definitely think guys are usually just more vocal about it than most of us
Original post by Precious Illusions

Eek. I don't think my periods were ever that heavy :redface: THOUGH, on the pill my periods were far lighter so very rarely an issue like that. Have you ever thought about pill/implant?

lol yes I have and it worked. I'm just saying I understand people who say they can't have sex while they're on their period.
Original post by Dragonfly07
lol yes I have and it worked. I'm just saying I understand people who say they can't have sex while they're on their period.

Oh haha sorry! Yeah I understand, I'm just saying I wouldn't sacrifice my enjoyment because of it :ninja:
Original post by Dragonfly07
... PM me? :wink:

:lol: :wink:
Original post by Precious Illusions
Oh haha sorry! Yeah I understand, I'm just saying I wouldn't sacrifice my enjoyment because of it :ninja:

Hahaha ok respect to you then. Takes courage to be that dedicated to the cause.
Reply 109
Original post by euphrosyne
I'm one of those girls, but I just hold it in :teehee: I dunno, if I was doing it in the shower, I guess that would be okay. Still not sure about doing it on the bed, I'd be all bloated and whatnot! :rolleyes:

This thread. :lol:
If my own libido is anything to go by, definitely blokes. I could be watching the weather and "Corre, look at them titties" will quickly turn into an unscheduled trip to the bathroom for some alone time.

Original post by AvengeNedStark
I was gonna make a joke but apparently we can't do that on TSR anymore!

I know the feeling. Ever since this whole "cards" scheme got introduced I've had 3 blues and a yellow, all of which were received for making jokes."Offensive" and "not constructive" :rolleyes:
Original post by alexsexy
well girls just get horny if they even know i'm near them. will this help your research?

And your name suggests that?
Original post by WoodyMKC

I know the feeling. Ever since this whole "cards" scheme got introduced I've had 3 blues and a yellow, all of which were received for making jokes."Offensive" and "not constructive" :rolleyes:

I know what you mean.

I got one for no reason in a thread, then I left a post in the thread saying I hate the mod who did it, then I received another one for "abusing moderators".

But they are allowed to abuse us, no?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest