The Student Room Group

Am I the only applicant for chemical engineering at Bath with 3 As.

The others seem to have A*s predicted or acheived, while I have just acheived 3 As in chemistry, Biology and Maths, and predicted B in fast track physics and A in psychology. Is this course really competitive at Bath. Are there a lot rejections every year? I just gave it a chance and applied beacuse it a really good university but now I think they may not find it hard to reject me considering I am so inferior if this is true.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by conf
The others seem to have A*s predicted or acheived, while I have just acheived 3 As in chemistry, Biology and Maths, and predicted B in fast track physics and A in psychology. Is this course really competitive at Bath. Are there a lot rejections every year? I just gave it a chance and applied beacuse it a really good university but now I think they may not find it hard to reject me considering I am so inferior if this is true.

You're hardly inferior and are very likely to get an offer, the people with A*s will probably be more interested in imperial and Cambridge

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by ElChapo
You're hardly inferior and are very likely to get an offer, the people with A*s will probably be more interested in imperial and Cambridge

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you applied to bath as well for chemical engineering? Thanks for replying.
Reply 3
I'm already at uni

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by ElChapo
I'm already at uni

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok where?
I have no A levels but I'm starting ChemEng in September (Strathclyde). :smile:

To be honest I don't think it would make much difference.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by conf
ok where?

Loughborough

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7

So you didn't apply to bath? So how do I know that you know what you are talking about?
Original post by conf
So you didn't apply to bath? So how do I know that you know what you are talking about?

:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest