The Student Room Group

If you had 1 week to live and unlimited money, what would you do?

I would buy myself a yacht with a jacuzzi, pay Matt Bomer to act as my 'waiter', have an unlimited amount of bacon, pizza and sushi* and sail around the Mediterranean sea.

*Matt Bomer would obviously have to serve and feed me those scrumptious things, among other things :colone:

Yacht+Matt.jpg

Spoiler

What would you guys do? :rolleyes:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Buy every house possible and become a property tycoon. I'd also invest trillions into multiple charities thus lowering the value of the currency and making my donations almost worthless :biggrin:
I'd leave all my money to cats, rendering them the most powerful species on Earth.
I'd honestly just go for a continuous walk and keep walking and say "Hi, enjoy your life and have a nice day!" to whoever I met. When I'd see anyone wherever I went, I'd give them a good share of the money to help em out and they can do whatever they like with it. If I'm gonna die, might as well do summat constructive with it. At least that's what I'd do :smile: Like the Joker said in the Batman film "If you're gonna go, go with a smile!"
I would plant a tree, go around thanking people who meant a lot to me but on the last day throw all the money out of a helicopter and watch.....
Beer, pizza and bitches.
Reply 6
i would buy loads of Happy Meals and give the toys to underprivileged children ?
Eat and get fat.

Right now I'm often like:

BUT I COULD BE LIKE:

:daydreaming:
become batman obviously
I'd visit as many possible capital cities as I could in the first 3-4 days, buy a Big Issue from every Big Issue seller I met, skydive, kiss a few guys I've always been attracted to, buy a massive Jacuzzi and have a big party with all my friends and family before I kick the bucket.
Reply 10
Original post by Vixen47
Eat and get fat.

Right now I'm often like:

BUT I COULD BE LIKE:

:daydreaming:

I'm adding that to my list. The day I can eat whatever I want and not give a **** about my health or anything else will be the best day ever :colone:
Reply 11
The question is, would the possibility of having unlimited money stop after I die?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would just do a ton of drugs to be honest.
Reply 13
you wouldn't have to pay me to feed you my dick op

I would bomb the world so everyone else would die with me
Reply 14
Original post by BlossomS
The question is, would the possibility of having unlimited money stop after I die?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends, how else do you plan on using it when you're dead?

Original post by Wilfred Little
Would just do a ton of drugs to be honest.

Not a bad idea.
Reply 15
Original post by euphrosyne
Depends, how else do you plan on using it when you're dead?.

Oh I wouldn't be using it after I died but I'd make sure my family would never have to work again for their entire life.
But if we are talking about just that 1 week of the time ticking down, I'd probably just spend it on doing things with everyone I love - going on holiday, shopping, setting up projetcs to build hospitals and schools in poor countries etc
I really can't think of anything more incredible I'd rather do than the smallest and insignificant things which will affect me more deeply
Reply 16
Original post by BlossomS
Oh I wouldn't be using it after I died but I'd make sure my family would never have to work again for their entire life.
But if we are talking about just that 1 week of the time ticking down, I'd probably just spend it on doing things with everyone I love - going on holiday, shopping, setting up projetcs to build hospitals and schools in poor countries etc
I really can't think of anything more incredible I'd rather do than the smallest and insignificant things which will affect me more deeply

Aww, that's a very cute thing to say! :love:
Reply 17
Original post by euphrosyne
I would buy myself a yacht with a jacuzzi, pay Matt Bomer to act as my 'waiter', have an unlimited amount of bacon, pizza and sushi* and sail around the Mediterranean sea.

*Matt Bomer would obviously have to serve and feed me those scrumptious things, among other things :colone:

Yacht+Matt.jpg

Spoiler

What would you guys do? :rolleyes:

Why Mediterranean? I would love to sail around the world instead of one place. Like visit all the Thai islands, Phillipines, Indonesia, Hawaii, and all other beautiful islands like Galapagos or British Virgin Islands.
Reply 18
Original post by danny111
Why Mediterranean? I would love to sail around the world instead of one place. Like visit all the Thai islands, Phillipines, Indonesia, Hawaii, and all other beautiful islands like Galapagos or British Virgin Islands.

There's a time frame for 1 week. I wouldn't have time to sail* around the world. So out of all the areas, Mediterranean is my top choice.

*When I mean sail, I mean sailing to a certain place, like Monte Carlo, and actually leaving the yacht to go see the city.
I'd cripple the world economy by buying all property then letting it out for free forever more, and then have #YOLO put into gigantic letters in place of the Hollywood sign.

Quick Reply