The Student Room Group

Most respected of these 4?

What is the most respected A-Level out of:
Psychology
Sociology
Media Studies
Business Studies

If people could rank-order them in terms of general consensus then that would be great
the order you put them in imo
I would say

Psychology
Business Studies
and then Sociology and Media Studies on a par
Original post by WomenFartLoads
Psychology
Sociology
Media Studies
Business Studies

If people could rank-order them in terms of general consensus then that would be great

The order you put them in's perfect. Psychology is the only 'hard' subject there.
Reply 4
Psychology
Reply 5
Original post by WomenFartLoads
Psychology
Sociology
Media Studies
Business Studies

Psychology is like at the middle in terms of respect, then the other 3 are all at the bottom.

Posted from TSR Mobile
business
Original post by jake4198
The order you put them in's perfect. Psychology is the only 'hard' subject there.

Psychology isn't 'hard'. It's the 'hardest' out of those listed but by far not respected as much as a 'solid' traditional like Economics, History or English Literature.
Psychology. And I suck at it, it's probably my worst subject (I'm also doing biology, maths and chemistry)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Is Business studies not that difficult? I may consider doing it, what is the work load like?
I guess- Psychology and Sociology.I don't know about the other two, honestly.:biggrin:
Psychology is hard and it's not even considered a traditional subject (if I'm not mistaken?) I'm taking psychology at the moment and struggling esp A2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Has to be Media studies FTW

Posted from TSR Mobile
None of them are particularly respected but the top is probably psychology.
Reply 15
A lot of high ranking universities won't have any real issues if you have Psychology / Sociology as one of your 3 A2s.

Media and Business maybe. But dependent on your course.

Quick Reply

Latest