The Student Room Group

Oldest & youngest age partner you've dated or slept with?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by zaback21
How did that happen ? And when ?

Three years ago. It's not that uncommon to meet much older people once you move out and do your own thing. There's much less direct comparison to your parents, for a start.

Original post by brightcitylights
There seem to be a lot more potential paedos out there than I thought.

A 30-40 year old dating an 18-22 year old is not paedophilia. It might be unlikely to work out due to differences in stage of life, maturity and interests, but it does not suggest that the older person is sexually deviant (or indeed, a criminal). I do wish people would learn that paedophilia is (clearly) an issue concerning children, ie very young people who have not yet gone through puberty.
Reply 21
Original post by Ronove
Three years ago. It's not that uncommon to meet much older people once you move out and do your own thing. There's much less direct comparison to your parents, for a start.

I know its not uncommon because I myself have dated someone way older than me, details of age which I won't disclose. To be honest I enjoyed it more as it was nice and calm and I didn't always had to chase after her or be worried if I am giving her enough attention.
Reply 22
Original post by zaback21
I know its not uncommon because I myself have dated someone way older than me, details of age which I won't disclose. To be honest I enjoyed it more as it was nice and calm and I didn't always had to chase after her or be worried if I am giving her enough attention.

There were specific interests we shared but we didn't really have much in common outside that, and we wanted different things out of a relationship (he admitted he was really looking for someone to settle down and have kids with so it wasn't going to work) so it didn't end up working. It was certainly interesting for the short while it went on, though. :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by Ronove
There were specific interests we shared but we didn't really have much in common outside that, and we wanted different things out of a relationship (he admitted he was really looking for someone to settle down and have kids with so it wasn't going to work) so it didn't end up working. It was certainly interesting for the short while it went on, though. :smile:

Well I think most people should date someone way older/younger than them just to have a experience and understand people more. It's the experience you gain from all this that matters in the end. :smile:
I'm 20 and he's 28. I realised today that that means the divide by 2 and plus 7 rule doesn't work for us, but age is just a number and all that...
Original post by Ronove

A 30-40 year old dating an 18-22 year old is not paedophilia. It might be unlikely to work out due to differences in stage of life, maturity and interests, but it does not suggest that the older person is sexually deviant (or indeed, a criminal). I do wish people would learn that paedophilia is (clearly) an issue concerning children, ie very young people who have not yet gone through puberty.
I know, I know. That's why I said "potential" to be spared the predictable preaching regarding definitions of the word paedophile. Glad you got it off your chest though ..........:tongue:
Reply 26
Oldest 40, I was 20, but told her I was 22

Youngest better not say just in case I can still be arrested.
Oldest: I was 16, he was 24 :afraid:
Youngest: I was 19, he was 22 :love:
Original post by brightcitylights
There seem to be a lot more potential paedos out there than I thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iqG7IhWTWU

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by zeb123
I was 18 and she was 12

Nice pull bro.
Reply 30
Original post by Alrounder79
Nice pull bro.

Wasn't hard bro, younger the easier..
Youngest was 16, I was 16 too (lost my virginity). Slept with a 27 year old when I was 18, she took a lot of convincing but I'm very persuasive :wink:

Original post by zeb123
I was 18 and she was 12

****ing hell... did you have to make an airplane noise to get your cock in her mouth?
Reply 32
Original post by WoodyMKC
Youngest was 16, I was 16 too (lost my virginity). Slept with a 27 year old when I was 18, she took a lot of convincing but I'm very persuasive :wink:

****ing hell... did you have to make an airplane noise to get your cock in her mouth?

HAHAHA

Oh my lol na I'm joking anyways

Youngest was 18, I was 18 too :/ lol
Original post by zeb123
HAHAHA

Oh my lol na I'm joking anyways

Youngest was 18, I was 18 too :/ lol

Sorta guessed :lol: 18 is fine man, even 20s is fine, a bit late but acceptable. Nobody should worry until they're approaching their 30s, unless it's out of choice for religious reasons or whatever.
Dated:
I was 16, he was 16.
I was 20, he was 23.
why do people think 27 is old jeez once you get past 20 we are all adults.
Reply 36
Original post by joebloggs434
What happened with the guy who was 37? How did you end up meeting and dating someone so much older.

I joined the Army at 18, he was a corporal of another group during their basic training. We got together, though we had to keep it secret, as he could get in serious trouble. Lasted a few weeks, it was never anything serious. I think that's what he did, get with new recruits, not that I'm complaining I had a great time. :sexface:
(edited 10 years ago)
Youngest I was 17 he was 16
Oldest I was 16 he was 21

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Original post by Torigirl
I joined the Army at 18, he was a corporal of another group during their basic training. We got together, though we had to keep it secret, as he could get in serious trouble. Lasted a few weeks, it was never anything serious. I think that's what he did, get with new recruits, not that I'm complaining I had a great time. :sexface:

By "get in serious trouble" he means get posted back to a field unit away from all the teenage girls.
Reply 39
Yeah, he could of got RTU'd, fined and put back to a lance jack. This was all years ago now and we stayed friends. He is now in a great relationship.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending