The Student Room Group

How much make-up is too much?

Would you say any of them are wearing too much make-up? If you were out in town and you saw girls/women wear that amount of make-up would you judge? Do you think it's bad, unnecessary that they are doing so or do you think it's just the right amount and women should be allowed to wear as much or as little as make-up as they want? In other words are you all so superficial or what?

Spoiler

Also, in your opinion - do caterpillar eyebrows look attractive on a girl?
brooke+eyebrows.jpg
Someone told me they liked her look - but I am not sure if I do; her eyebrows seem asymmetrical and too thick for my fancy. They are also on uneven level which spoils it for me. But what do you think? And her neck is too long for my liking as well - everytime I see her pic I can't help but think of this:

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by SoftPunch
x

Aunt Jemima is all au naturel.
Reply 2
Original post by Kreme
Aunt Jemima is all au naturel.

She's a hot thing and I am not even gonna argue.
Reply 3
For the first question it depends what you mean by "out in town". If you mean daytime shopping / at work then I think it's excessive (not that you don't see girls with that much on for everyday) but for a night out / special occassion I'd class it as normal.

As for the eyebrows I think they look too thick when you look close-up but from afar they're fine, I certainly wouldn't judge someone who naturally had eyebrows like that and didn't have them waxed/pluck them. Not sure what you expect her to do about her neck length though?
Reply 4
No makeup makeup look (lighter) - 1st
Good for a day to day basis.

No makeup makeup look (darker) -2nd
Good also for the day to day basis

More focused look (lighter) -3rd
more for a going out type of make up

Extreme focused look (darker) -4th
Again for going out/occasions

To answer your question, it varies.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Thick eyebrows on a girl can be pretty attractive
Reply 6
Original post by StacFace
For the first question it depends what you mean by "out in town". If you mean daytime shopping / at work then I think it's excessive (not that you don't see girls with that much on for everyday) but for a night out / special occassion I'd class it as normal.

As for the eyebrows I think they look too thick when you look close-up but from afar they're fine, I certainly wouldn't judge someone who naturally had eyebrows like that and didn't have them waxed/pluck them. Not sure what you expect her to do about her neck length though?

Oh, nothing. (talking about the neck) I know it's not her fault.
Also, it's her business to get it waxed/plucked or not, but in her place I certainly would.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
She's a hot thing and I am not even gonna argue.

you really think so?
Reply 8
£100 a month too much....

Kudos whoever gets the reference.
Reply 9
Original post by Kreme
you really think so?

Yeah, I like the ... smile :ninja:
Reply 10
This much
Reply 11
Original post by ninuzu
This much

This much.
Reply 12
Honestly, who cares? >.<
Reply 13
I quite like natural eyebrows, actually... well, "groomed" natural. I plucked for a few years before realising the natural look can make your face look a lot softer and prettier. And more natural, obviously, if that's the look you're going for (for women who like to sport the "looks-like-I'm-not-wearing-make-up" make-up.)

I think calling those caterpillar eyebrows is quite harsh...

Women should be able to wear whatever make-up they want. :dontknow: If I were asked, I'd assume that sort of make-up is for a night out, but it's all down to whatever makes you feel good. It's not "bad" and it's not a question of "unnecessary" either, it's their choice to make. I definitely wouldn't judge.
Reply 14
Original post by Kreme
This much.

Dayum that clown is schmexy :perv:
Reply 15
When you can give TOWIE girls a run for their money.
Reply 16
Original post by ninuzu
This much

Also...
funny-pictures-auto-duck-face-duck-tales-388980.jpegDidn't she resemble the girl we saw today? :colone: :borat:
Reply 17
Original post by Alpha510
Honestly, who cares? >.<

I do.
Thank you for your generous contribution :hat2:
Reply 18
Original post by ninuzu
Dayum that clown is schmexy :perv:

Hands off Ronald McDonald. I saw him first. Besides he supports :manutd:
Reply 19

Also...
funny-pictures-auto-duck-face-duck-tales-388980.jpegDidn't she resemble the girl we saw today? :colone: :borat:

:rofl: :toofunny: Indeed!
And I love that Facebook comment there about throwing bread :rofl2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending