The Student Room Group

How much make-up is too much?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kreme
Aww. Was she that bored or drunk?

it was her first time drinking and she didn't have anybody to pick her up lol poor girl
(I'm actually not joking she went to sleep in my bed and I couldn't wake her up, and I then had nowhere to sleep so revenge was on my mind)
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by TheLoveDoctor
it was her first time drinking and she didn't have anybody to pick her up lol poor girl
(I'm actually not joking she went to sleep in my bed and I couldn't wake her up, and I then had nowhere to sleep so revenge was on my mind)

Does that count as rape? Of course not that she would know.
Reply 42
Original post by Kreme

That's what I was thinking. :lolwut:
It's a bit too much for a revenge - plus his fault inviting her to his house and getting her drunk pissed. What kind of a weakling couldn't just shift her body or was she huge?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Kreme

well she was okay when she woke up the next morning so no harm done, I think if she was awake she would have said no but I guess she drinks the drinks she pays the price
Reply 44
Original post by SoftPunch
It's a bit too much for a revenge - plus his fault inviting her to the house and getting her drunk pissed.

Now he forever be named Jack the Ripper of TSR. Lol. Would be funny if he fell asleep at his friend's house and the friend done the same to him.
It's a bit too much for a revenge - plus his fault inviting her to his house and getting her drunk pissed. What kind of a weakling couldn't just shift her body or was she huge?

aww come on I didn't hurt her, she wasn't awake at the time - surely that's what counts? at the time I'd probably have been too young to be charged anyway
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 46
aww come on I didn't hurt her, she wasn't awake at the time - surely that's what counts? at the time I'd probably have been too young to be charged anyway

Well, I sure do hope you're only trolling ...

okay I'm kidding she was semi-conscious at the time :tongue: but she didn't remember anything the morning after. she *was* in my bed though and wouldn't get out. she was muttering things when I told her she had to go but that didn't work, and the next thing you know...if you were me and you were getting a little frustrated like I was tell me you wouldn't have done the same
Reply 48

He is. He was trolling feminists at the other thread. That thread is deleted now.
Reply 49
okay I'm kidding she was semi-conscious at the time :tongue: but she didn't remember anything the morning after. she *was* in my bed though and wouldn't get out. she was muttering things when I told her she had to go but that didn't work, and the next thing you know...if you were me and you were getting a little frustrated like I was tell me you wouldn't have done the same

What year of university and what university do you study at?
Reply 50
Original post by Kreme
He is. He was trolling feminists at the other thread. That thread is deleted now.

Yeah, seems a bit suspicious he would tell his rape story to everyone on TSR if it was for the realz. :cool:
Original post by Kreme

yeah I was actually going to tell you but I think you got the message after a certain period - the reactions I get to all the terrible things I say are priceless sometimes :cool: but seriously women asking for legal immunity to things men do and get prosecuted for surely isn't good? (that's the sort of feminism we have today, e.g. men can't hit girls but girls can hit boys, girls can have all-girls sports clubs, it's soon going to be against the law to have all-boys sports clubs etc)
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 52
yeah I was actually going to tell you but I think you got the message after a certain period - the reactions I get to all the terrible things I say are priceless sometimes :cool:

I actually got it from your first post where you called all feminists ugly as horses. Trying to start a flame war are we?!
Original post by Kreme
I actually got it from your first post where you called all feminists ugly as horses. Trying to start a flame war are we?!

haha I didn't say that, that must have been someone else. I was saying feminism is the blush of a shamed society, the sigh of a suppressed culture and the wimper of a hopeless situation etc (I felt a little poetic) and how it is a philosophy of jealousy and sharing misery with men (because at least sometimes it does seem as if forcing employers to hire women over perhaps more competent male individuals (the idea of gender quotas) not only seems sexist towards men but it's plain silly to hire worse workers *and* pay them equal when they may not, by evidence of their conduct, be as competent (e.g. if they were working in a manual labour job)

edit: oh yeah, I did say "women are trying to get human rights, silly women, women aren't humans, they're pets" or something to that effect which I was obviously joking about, but saying they look like horses is also funny!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 54
haha I didn't say that, that must have been someone else. I was saying feminism is the blush of a shamed society, the sigh of a suppressed culture and the wimper of a hopeless situation etc (I felt a little poetic) and how it is a philosophy of jealousy and sharing misery with men (because at least sometimes it does seem as if forcing employers to hire women over perhaps more competent male individuals (the idea of gender quotas) not only seems sexist towards men but it's plain silly to hire worse workers *and* pay them equal when they may not, by evidence of their conduct, be as competent (e.g. if they were working in a manual labour job)

Okay. Probably might have been someone else because I don't remember the post you described. What subject are you studying at university?
Original post by Kreme
Okay. Probably might have been someone else because I don't remember the post you described. What subject are you studying at university?

if I told you that much you might try and track me down and get police at my door for claiming that I was a rapist :colone:
Reply 56
if I told you that much you might try and track me down and get police at my door for claiming that I was a rapist :colone:

Yeah, because every guy on the Internet has a friend who works for MI6. Huh? All that from a subject you study.
Original post by Kreme
Yeah, because every guy on the Internet has a friend who works for MI6. Huh? All that from a subject you study.

oh you never know - haven't you seen that "to catch a predator" show? it's not about rape but still, spooky stuff
Reply 58
oh you never know - haven't you seen that "to catch a predator" show? it's not about rape but still, spooky stuff

Isn't that som bounty hunter **** in USA, where they set a honey trap for the internet predator and meet him in real life?! Dont worry. You can trust your Aunt Jemima.
Original post by Kreme
Isn't that som bounty hunter **** in USA, where they set a honey trap for the internet predator and meet him in real life?! Dont worry. You can trust your Aunt Jemima.

okay it begins with the letter L

Quick Reply

Latest