The Student Room Group

Do you think this kind of personality is sexy? Is he being a bad boy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Malevolent
Seems more a douche.

Took the words out of my post. Couldn't agree more.
Reply 21
Seems more a douche.

We all know this.

I want to know if women find it sexy.

I hope women don't come in here with politically correct opinions, but their TRUE opinions of whether it turns them on.
Reply 22
Original post by Ben_K
Brighton.

Was thinking that. Seems like a really nice place to live.
What a waste of oxygen. He should act his age and get a job or something.
Reply 24
Original post by vendettax
Was thinking that. Seems like a really nice place to live.

It's pretty cool... I live pretty close.
Reply 25
Original post by Mia_baines
What a waste of oxygen. He should act his age and get a job or something.

That's quite a hateful comment. Classist too. How do you know he hasn't got a job? He's actually really talented. He can play pretty much any instrument and he's a talented free-runner.

His video has entertained quite a few people from reading the comments/looking at the views.
No, it's his personality. It may be hyperbolic for video purposes, but he's a local celeb.

Here he is after getting into a fight for rubbing his testicles on random people.

Photo bombed like a bitch

That's quite a hateful comment. Classist too. How do you know he hasn't got a job? He's actually really talented. He can play pretty much any instrument and he's a talented free-runner.

His video has entertained quite a few people from reading the comments/looking at the views.

some people don't realise he is doing what he enjoys + it counts as his job to an extent.

He pays his taxes...
(edited 10 years ago)

Well then if he has, thats some job he's got if he's got so much free time to do all that. And i'm not being hateful. i'm just saying do something better with your life rather than annoy random people on the streets. As if he called that women a slut as well when she was only being nice to him. What a ****.
Well then if he has, thats some job he's got if he's got so much free time to do all that. And i'm not being hateful. i'm just saying do something better with your life rather than annoy random people on the streets. As if he called that women a slut as well when she was only being nice to him. What a ****.

He is a top lad though.
Original post by Massivebona
He is a top lad though.

If you say so...
If you say so...

I do say so and I'm sure many others do aswell.
Well most of the people who like that video are probably uneducated morons because its painfully unfunny :lol:
Reply 32
Well most of the people who like that video are probably uneducated morons because its painfully unfunny :lol:

"I don't find it funny therefore other people are uneducated morons"
"I don't find it funny therefore other people are uneducated morons"

How is acting like a 3 year old making dumb noises funny ? :rolleyes:
Reply 34
How is acting like a 3 year old making dumb noises funny ? :rolleyes:

He done many things in that video. I bet you couldn't do even half the things he did.
He done many things in that video. I bet you couldn't do even half the things he did.

I wouldn't want to quite frankly :rofl:
Reply 36
I wouldn't want to quite frankly :rofl:

You couldn't do it even if you wanted to.
You couldn't do it even if you wanted to.

Sorry am I offending you by criticizing your idol? Wanna hero worship him some more? Pathetic.
Reply 38
Don't get me wrong, I love a bad boy as much as the next person but him.. No.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Sorry am I offending you by criticizing your idol? Wanna hero worship him some more? Pathetic.

I've already admitted he was a douche. Saying people who find it funny are "uneducated morons" is another thing altogether. Pathetic classist nonsense.

Quick Reply

Latest