The Student Room Group

The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Geeks Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
simatemcprimate
That's a bit weird and quite complicated!

That it is, my friend. That it is! :biggrin: It's one of the reasons why it's so good!
Well I suppose it's better than Lost; that infuriates me as it's so confusing!
simatemcprimate

How far you got in it? Quite a lot makes sense, (although brings up a hell of a lot of new questions) when you reach the end of season 2.
Reply 103
simatemcprimate

You shall not speak out against Lost! I can't wait for season 3. I think it comes out in September: 6 episodes will be released and then there'll be a 12 week break - :sheep: - followed by the next 17 episodes.

Incidently, given up on the society logo have we?
Well then, if no one is up to try any more, we should vote as to whch logo we are using. Shall I start a new thread for the vote or what..?
yo-less
Shall I start a new thread for the vote or what..?

:eek: Surely not!? Can't we just vote here and now? :confused:
Craghyrax's vote =

jayk_bakner
This is the new logo #5...

:king1:
I vote for #5 too, simple and effective
yo-less
Incidently, given up on the society logo have we?
Well then, if no one is up to try any more, we should vote as to whch logo we are using. Shall I start a new thread for the vote or what..?

wait up! I've made some, sorry I took so long, had photoshop block :s-smilie:

Dr Who:
Logo 1
Logo 2

Pi:
Logo 3

Tron (if you havent seen it you should be ashamed of yourselves!):
Logo 4

The Enterprise:
Logo 5

Starwars:
Logo 6

Stargate:
Logo 7
Logo 8
I really dig the 'pi' logo, however they're all sci-fi. I still think the logo should encompass both sci-fi and fantasy.
They are really good though!
Darkened Angel
wait up! I've made some, sorry I took so long, had photoshop block :s-smilie:

Dr Who:
Logo 1
Logo 2

Pi:
Logo 3

Tron (if you havent seen it you should be ashamed of yourselves!):
Logo 4

The Enterprise:
Logo 5

Starwars:
Logo 6

Stargate:
Logo 7
Logo 8

I like the dr who logo 2 and the starwars logo but I do agree with Craghyrax that it should include an aspect of both sci fi and fantasy!
Reply 110
So far, my favourite fantasy one was ( I think it seems Harry Potter-ish: is that a good thing or a bad thing?) and my favourite sci-fi one is (If you're too thick to figure out what that reminds me of, clear out of this thread!)

Hmm... someone mentioned a combination eh?
yo-less

Hmm... someone mentioned a combination eh?

I thought Jayk_bakner's logo#5 was a combination of both?
Reply 112
Oooh! I really like the Doctor Who Logo1, and the one with the lightsabres, Darkened Angel! Noice work!

Also, me = envious of you. All I have to work with is Paint.Net! Me want Photoshop!!! :biggrin:
jayk_bakner
Oooh! I really like the Doctor Who Logo1, and the one with the lightsabres, Darkened Angel! Noice work!

Also, me = envious of you. All I have to work with is Paint.Net! Me want Photoshop!!! :biggrin:

If you want I can help you 'acquire' it :wink: Just PM me if you want to know how.

As for combining both scifi and fantasy, its pretty hard to do with only 50x50px but I'll try to work on something. Is 50x50 the biggest you can have?
How is this one:
Logo 9
Darkened Angel
How is this one:
Logo 9

Its good!
Oooh! Yeah! Its simple, easy to make out, and combines both aspects of the society.
Reply 117
I like it.
although I still like Jayk_bakner's #5 better just because it looks 'illustrated' which really brings across that dreamland feel!
Darkened Angel
How is this one:
Logo 9

That's good! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest