The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
'mimi112' everywhere you go you seem so, so determined to post some sort of misogynistic correction, to lay down your superior male knowledge the moment a female poster doesn't cover every percent of their post with solid reasoning and confidence. Why not have a day off the attack?

In response to the topic - I cannot scream. I used to do drama, and had to scream for a scene, and they had to have someone do it off stage for me at the right time... I literally can't will myself to do it, it seems ridiculous but it's true. I've been in a couple of crash/fear situations and still don't feel any sort of scream coming along. I can gasp, and probably would start swearing/'oh my god'ing' pretty wildly, but don't know if I'll ever scream properly. Maybe during pregnancy. Hm.
Reply 41
Original post by awe
'mimi112' everywhere you go you seem so, so determined to post some sort of misogynistic correction, to lay down your superior male knowledge the moment a female poster doesn't cover every percent of their post with solid reasoning and confidence. Why not have a day off the attack?

did i hurt your feelings?
Reply 42
Original post by mimi112
did i hurt your feelings?

Not in the slightest, please don't flatter yourself in thinking you're the first of your type I've had the misfortune to meet online. I just think it must be so tiring to have these preset rules for yourself when commenting. Must be careless, must be misogynistic and jump on those that are visibly the opposite, must ask 'daring' questions highlighting your own narcissistic beliefs on gender, must not use capitals... etc. Maybe it would be fun to respond to a female poster, or male feminist poster, without attacking them for being so? Maybe there wouldn't be so many 'darn feminists' coming up to post on TSR if there weren't so many such as yourself taunting them to do so. Just a thought!
Reply 43
And the men roar.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Bitches be prankin:

[video="youtube;QKQGrBRUgoA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage& v=QKQGrBRUgoA[/video]
Reply 45
But don't men scream during sex? :colone:
Reply 46
Original post by mimi112
had to correct a bit.

lol
**** you batty boy
While standing at a loud rock concert, the 3 teenage girls behind me were screaming at the top of their lungs, which actually hurt the ears of my blind wife
Original post by MEAN DEAN
While standing at a loud rock concert, the 3 teenage girls behind me were screaming at the top of their lungs, which actually hurt the ears of my blind wife

why did you revive a 2 year old thread?
No, screaming alerts lions to come and eat you. Basically a dinner bell. Men don’t scream we yell for help when it’s appropriate but we don’t scream. Women scream for everything. A bee came clos to me, someone was walking in while I was walking out, that’s my song!, hey girl!
I agree with you. It's obviously a femanin thing. Something to do with there brain not being as stable as a man's.Poor things. Good thing us men don't get histerical in times of stress. But we are the heroes

Latest