The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Is this thread on "From 'overweight/slightly overweight' to average" or "Average to muscular"?
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Can still create a dupe for this one though. And likelihood of people searching years back is minimal.

May look into that, might need to think of making myself a tad bit more anon :tongue:
Original post by The_Top_Hat
Is this thread on "From 'overweight/slightly overweight' to average" or "Average to muscular"?

Either. Any kind of transformation.

Original post by cpdavis
May look into that, might need to think of making myself a tad bit more anon :tongue:

:yep:
Have entered before but never really got into it, this time im determined to sort my life and my body out! The last 6 months ive given up on exercise, worked too much and drank waaaay too much. Its about time I got my fitness back and started feeling better about myself!
Im up for it! I'll see if I can get photos posted again for this years contest to enter. Felt I've really slacked off the past few months but I've had a back injury too.
I'll be entering.
Absolutely doing this. Was planning to start trying to lose weight in February but why put off what should be done now? I've put on a stone in the last 2 years and am not happy about it. I'm 5'3" and currently 9st 12lb so around 8st 12lb is the goal for me.
Original post by Carpediemxx
In as well

still here? hi :smile:
Brilliant stuff - I'm game :rave: It couldn't come at a more perfect time. I kicked off my day with a warm lemon water - a super way to get rid of any toxins from the day before, boosts the immune system and a healthy way to aid weight loss, with a banana and berry soya smoothie and some soya scrambled eggs (no butter)! Feeling on fire this morning.... although there is a box of Quality Street winking at me across the desk :unimpressed:

The tone it up girls provide some great tips - I love this website. They've just started a 'Love your body' campaign which will run until 14th Feb. Check it out for some great exercise and healthy eating tips :banana:

Happy Transformation time everyone!
Reply 50
I'm in.
Dupe created, shall take pictures tonight to enter :woo:
I'm not wanting to "transform" as such, but just generally have a healthier lifestyle (e.g. diet and exercise) and feel that the competition element will help my determination and willpower, as will making the blog so I have to admit to the world what I've got up to each day :p:

Is there any point in entering? Obviously improving my diet and exercise will lead to some sort of physical change, but that's not my primary goal.
Original post by BamBamPebbles
I'm not wanting to "transform" as such, but just generally have a healthier lifestyle (e.g. diet and exercise) and feel that the competition element will help my determination and willpower, as will making the blog so I have to admit to the world what I've got up to each day :p:

Is there any point in entering? Obviously improving my diet and exercise will lead to some sort of physical change, but that's not my primary goal.

Definitely, I'm entering (under a dupe) even though don't expect to win but just to give me a bit of extra support at motivation to change.
Not posting photos, but I will try and support everyone who decides to enter, starting by repping all the entry posts because it's VERY BRAVE and I'm proud of you all! :smile::smile: GOOD LUCK! xxxx
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Definitely, I'm entering (under a dupe) even though don't expect to win but just to give me a bit of extra support at motivation to change.

Ahh okay, I'll get pictures sorted once I'm back at uni then :smile:

This is a dupe account for me too, that I made when I previously let loose pictures in the fitness forum :p:

I'm already hating all the adverts that being a sub prevents you from seeing :grumble:
Original post by BamBamPebbles
Ahh okay, I'll get pictures sorted once I'm back at uni then :smile:

This is a dupe account for me too, that I made when I previously let loose pictures in the fitness forum :p:

I'm already hating all the adverts that being a sub prevents you from seeing :grumble:

:teehee: I know that feeling! And having to have small avatar etc. Not used to it!
So, finally uploaded pictures and written a blog :biggrin:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2553446

Good luck to anyone else who decides to enter! :smile:
Reply 58
The black guy grew a lot in 12 weeks.
Original post by MJ1012
The black guy grew a lot in 12 weeks.

Nah, just how pictures taken and also losing weight makes him look taller.

Latest