The Student Room Group

The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mia_baines
And to all the other guys on this thread- Victoria Justice. Really? You choose the most "average-est" looking girl in showbiz, out of anyone else? There are millions of others walking down the street who look exactly like her! I officially give up!

Out of interest, who would you choose then? :tongue:
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
Out of interest, who would you choose then? :tongue:

i dont know lol, someone who wasnt average- there are loads to choose from. maybe mila kunis, sara sampaio, barbara palvin etc.. :smile:
Reply 42
And to all the other guys on this thread- Victoria Justice. Really? You choose the most "average-est" looking girl in showbiz, out of anyone else? There are millions of others walking down the street who look exactly like her! I officially give up!

Shouldn't it be a good thing that we find an "average" ( completely disagree with that anyway) girl attractive? If your average, think how many guys would fancy you?

Anyway, the reason people chose her is because she is attractive without makeup/photoshop
(edited 10 years ago)
Some of the females on the list are a bit :/
Reply 44
Korea girls?
No, is cosmetic, with minimal evaluation, please
i dont know lol, someone who wasnt average- there are loads to choose from. maybe mila kunis, sara sampaio, barbara palvin etc.. :smile:

Hmm I sort of agree with your choices; I guess you're better at picking out hot guys though :tongue:
Original post by MJ1012
Shouldn't it be a good thing that we find an "average" ( completely disagree with that anyway) girl attractive? If your average, think how many guys would fancy you?

Anyway, the reason people chose her is because she is attractive without makeup/photoshop

It's not really a case of being a good thing/bad thing. It's just, out of everyone else, you all go for her. and honestly, she is really average. What is it about her that's so special/unique? (besides the fact she looks good without makeup) and you never know for sure. The picture could be photoshopped slightly. She could be wearing foundation/concealer etc but you'd never if she was 100% makeup free.
Reply 47
I only discovered her in 2013, but I'm going with Michelle Keegan
Reply 48
So many beauties out there, I don't know which one to pick!

Help me!
Excellent face shape
Defined cheekbones (anybody can get defined cheekbones if they lost weight. Victoria is really skinny. Imm pretty sure if she put on weight, these would go).
Great chin + Jaw
Nice teeth
Great smile
Striking features
Great body
Lovely hair
Anybody could get those features if they put the effort in. i'm not saying she's ugly. Don't get me wrong- she is pretty no one is denying that- but there's so many other girls who look like her walking down the street. shes average. pretty, but not one of the most beautiful faces of 2013, or of that i've seen tbh.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 50
It's not really a case of being a good thing/bad thing. It's just, out of everyone else, you all go for her. and honestly, she is really average. What is it about her that's so special/unique? (besides the fact she looks good without makeup) and you never know for sure. The picture could be photoshopped slightly. She could be wearing foundation/concealer etc but you'd never if she was 100% makeup free.

Well, I don't know where you live, but I don't see any Victoria Justices around my area, might have to move... :ahee:

I do know where your coming from though. Being a straight male seeing girls fancy Benedict Cumberbatch is just annoying. If you're gonna be attracted to men, at least do it right. :colonhash:
Original post by MJ1012
Well, I don't know where you live, but I don't see any Victoria Justices around my area, might have to move... :ahee:

I do know where your coming from though. Being a straight male seeing girls fancy Benedict Cumberbatch is just annoying. If you're gonna be attracted to men, at least do it right. :colonhash:

+1 your post made laugh :biggrin: and trust me, if you look hard enough, you'll see plenty who look like VJ. I just dont see the point in lusting over the internet when you could go after girls who look like her in real life. I mean if you're gonna lust over the internet, atleast do it right and go after someone who doesnt look so common.
And yeah i dont see the fascination with BC either. Nah, not for me. But if it were Robert Downey Jr or James Franco we're talking about, then its a whole different story :ahee:
Reply 52
wow I see me!!!
Original post by 2ndClass
I only discovered her in 2013, but I'm going with Michelle Keegan

Yes! I love girls with a 'cheeky' generic expression.

Quick Reply

Latest