The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

How did you get on? I'm not sure. Roll on Feb 9th!
Reply 21
I am also not sure.Lets hope and see.
Best of Luck
Reply 22
Hi,
I may be a tad too late but taking the exam tomorrow and cant find many practice tests from the maths exam. Are we given calculators in there or are they questions you shouldn't need one for?? I have only been able to find the assessmend day and Pearson practice tests?

Applying in Wales
Emma
Hi all I'm taking the exam today too. Job test prep is really helpful for all aspects. This is my.third year! Good luck everyone and keep in touch? X emma
Reply 24
Hi all,
Disappointingly, and after much preparation for the bloomin' tests (and thinking I had done okay), I apparently didn't meet the "minimum requirements" in one of the them - will get more feedback next month. Don't suppose anyone has any advice or pointers or links to share? I was quite focused on this as my next step and am at a bit of a loss - still keen to get in in future :-/
A.W.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 25
Hello everyone, I'm not sure anyone has been here for a while but I thought to give a shot.I've recently applied for the 2017 training and I'm finding it difficult finding materials for the SJT - I wrote this exam last year and failed only the SJT part of the exam, simply because I couldn't lay lay my hands on the right material.I've been surfing the internet and I cam across this site, so please if anyone has got pointers for the SJT, kindly share.Many thanks, AD.
Hi all, I just sat the assessment centre for 2018 and got a place on the selection centre day/interview.

If anyone is attending the selection centre this year or has attended before, let me know! :smile:

Also, if anyone wants tips for future assessment centres, let me know.

Re SJTs, I practised the ones for graduates on the Job Test Prep site. They're not exactly the same as the ones in the assessment centre, as those will be specifically for public health, however, the same principles apply, and their explanations for why certain answers are better than others are very helpful. I don't think there's any practice SJTs for public health specifically out there unfortunately.

Latest

Trending

Trending