The Student Room Group

Opinions on these guys wearing super skinny jeans?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RedArrow
Can you run and jump wearing that?

yeh why?
Reply 21
Original post by jamesrg06
What do we all think of guys wearing spray-on/super skinny jeans?

I have posted two pics of me wearing black and blue super skinnys from topman with air max:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/album.php?albumid=10509

Do you think they look good?

I'm afraid not. But if you like them, that's what matters.
Original post by 0xygen
Different Types Of Males:

1- Jordans, Lose trousers, Lose sporty jacket {Youth - Want to have swag - Lower Class}

2- Casual shoes, casual jeans, casual shirt {Adult - Player - Rich impression}

3- Overly smart { Look at me I have abit of money, one who is too into himself }

4- Skinny Jeans, hoodies { Feminine, Gay, child }

Surely you can't be serious? People can wear what they want, it doesn't dictate what kind of person they are and it certainly doesn't constitute an invitation for you to criticise them. Grow up a bit. Merry ****ing christmas.

Anyway, back on topic...

They look fine to me, they suit you because you've got really skinny legs. My thighs are quite muscley (cyclist) so I can't get away with them being quite that tight. You'll probably find that they loosen off soon anyway so they won't be quite so figure hugging after a few uses.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 23
They would look fabulous with a handbag
Huge no for me and always has been, but some types of teen girls like it, I think.
Reply 25
No. Just no
Absolutely not for me. It's the same with kids wearing these bright coloured chinos & getting that same stupid haircut.

What happened to the simple jeans & jumper? Or a normal back & side haircut? They look completely stupid. I'd be so embarrassed to have feminine legs like this guy. *sigh* I suppose it's what the majority are in to...

Reply 27
like i understand this is highly subjective but like is there really a reason to keep on saying its feminine? even if we do associate tight-fitting clothes with women, whats the deal? whats wrong with that? this forum once again disappoints in this aspect, tbh.

and when it comes to 'can you do this and that...'??? thats just as silly, because can i run and jump in tight pencil skirts? not really. do i wear them anyway? yeah.
Reply 28
That they're normal guys who like to wear comfortable jeans? Super skinnies look a bit weird (in my opinion, nothing against people that wear them) but I don't see why people have a problem with normal skinnies or slim fit jeans
Reply 29
What do we all think of guys wearing spray-on/super skinny jeans?

I have posted two pics of me wearing black and blue super skinnys from topman with air max:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/album.php?albumid=10509

Do you think they look good?

Serious question: are you gay?
Because in those you look extremely that way inclines
(which isn't a bad thing btw)
Reply 30

In which case, you look charming.
Wonderful jeans.
Reply 31
I wear skinny jeans because they are fashionable, versatile and comfortable. I have no intention of wandering around in some cowboy bootleg jeans from Tesco, which is basically what all other style of jeans look like to me.

To the girls who say guys shouldn't wear skinny jeans, a POLITE REMINDER: please avoid all leggings, because they are the most disgusting garment ever to fester in the bargain bins of any shop, anywhere. You do not look good in them.

Ultimately wear what you want though. I'd rather see a guy in a good pair of skinnies than a woman draped in black veils - but who am I to judge :smile:
I can't wear skinny jeans. I don't get how you can wear them without your manhood bulging.

It's like Cam wearing those bicycle shorts in Modern Family.
Reply 33
Bro those jeans look so gay.
They suit you. Show off them legs gurlllll.
Reply 35
I like them but I get jealous because some guys have such nice legs and I'm just like yep pls donate them to this lady here thanks

Quick Reply

Latest