The Student Room Group

How to work abroad for the summer?

I've always wanted to work abroad in the summer for a few months, somewhere like Ibiza, Zante etc but i've never known how to go about it

Has anyone ever done anything like this and how would I go about it?

Thanks
You could always check out the summer camp agencies like Camp America, Camp Leaders etc. if that interests you :smile:
Reply 3
Just got an find a part time job, that's what I did.
You can do one of those camp america things where you work in a fun camp or whatever they are called. Just be aware the people that usually do this crap are the happy go lucky type that are somehow happy all the time and are all energetic in your face where you just want to punch them for smiling. It's like why are you smiling you *******, you trying to make me feel even worse about my depressing life!

:ahee:
Original post by BAD AT MATHS
You can do one of those camp america things where you work in a fun camp or whatever they are called. Just be aware the people that usually do this crap are the happy go lucky type that are somehow happy all the time and are all energetic in your face where you just want to punch them for smiling. It's like why are you smiling you *******, you trying to make me feel even worse about my depressing life!

:ahee:

Don't worry, I'd summer camp and I definitely wasn't energetic all the time!!!
Reply 6
great, but it is very difficult there, take care

Quick Reply

Latest