The Student Room Group

First kiss - how old?

Following on from the spin the bottle thread, how old were you when you had your first kiss and was it good or bad?

I was 17 and it was bad, she basically jumped me and stuck it down there and she had no idea what to do with it :argh:

Scroll to see replies

20, drunk in a night club. Girl came up to me and asked "are you single", yes I replied, then she just started getting with me I felt pretty cool at the time if i'm honest :smile:
14, I think, bit awkward :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Reply 4
do you mean kiss kiss or cheek kiss
Reply 6
Was 17 :smile: We spent the evening at Winter Wonderland which was lovely and it happened on some bench in Hyde park! Was really sweet :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
12. Like a washing machine.
Of that I can remember 17, I was trying to act like it wasn't my first kiss so... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by Padwas
do you mean kiss kiss or cheek kiss

Proper.
Reply 11
Original post by james1211
Proper.

oh okay for me never (16) but I'm still happy that way
Following on from the spin the bottle thread, how old were you when you had your first kiss and was it good or bad?

I was 17 and it was bad, she basically jumped me and stuck it down there and she had no idea what to do with it :argh:

I feel so honoured you mentioned my thread...
Reply 13
Original post by kath_igidbashian
I feel so honoured you mentioned my thread...

I didn't want to derail it so made a new one :tongue:
Reply 14
14. Awkward, it was a dare and I didn't know what to do if I'm honest.
Reply 15
my first proper kiss (unrelated to spin the bottle, 7 mins of heaven etc.) was with a girl that id liked for years, in a deserted park, at night, in the rain. sounds a bit gossip girly, but it was actually brilliant!! However, I was majorly blue balling at the time and was wearing skinny jeans which made said problem a lot worse

all in all, a 9/10 experience
(edited 10 years ago)
I didn't want to derail it so made a new one :tongue:

Fair do's, and at the risk of derailing yours I'll shut up.
Reply 17
NYE 1999. First kiss, first cigarette, first spliff, first time I'd gotten drunk. I was 10 years old and horrifically too young in hindsight. Didn't feel like it at the time though.
19 - Awkward but quite nice.
20. And I just broke up with him. :frown:

Edit: it was awful. I didn't know how to do it and neither did he. Just incredibly awkward.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending