The Student Room Group

First kiss - how old?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Year 8, whichever age that is. And I was seen as 'frigid'..
16, spin the bottle. She was really posh and had these weird, really smooth lips, like a gummy sweet.
hmm, i was 16, it was alright but he could have had a mint before lol
I still haven't :cry:

Maybe one of you lovely ladies around here could help me out :tongue:
Reply 84
18. It was on 19th July 2007.
16, drunk, with a guy in my year who I'd never talked to before. I only meant a peck on the cheek, next thing I know I have someone's tongue in my mouth
I was 11 during a sleepover with my (then) best friend
Original post by VDW
my first proper kiss (unrelated to spin the bottle, 7 mins of heaven etc.) was with a girl that id liked for years, in a deserted park, at night, in the rain. sounds a bit gossip girly, but it was actually brilliant!! However, I was majorly blue balling at the time and was wearing skinny jeans which made said problem a lot worse

all in all, a 9/10 experience

VDW for van der Woodsen by any chance?
Original post by 22.
18. It was on 19th July 2007.

Not precise enough, I want to know the time in hours, minutes and seconds please. bonus points for how long it lasted.
Reply 89
Original post by Horny Cabbage
Not precise enough, I want to know the time in hours, minutes and seconds please. bonus points for how long it lasted.

Well, I do not remeber the exact time, but I think it was around 2:30 pm.
It was not too long, maybe7 - 8 seconds. :smile:
It was horrible, I cut my lip on her braces and it felt like it wouldn't stop bleeding..
Reply 91
Drunk girls are always jumping on me because apparently i look good. However when sober they cant get away from me fast enough proving that autism overrules looks. Sigh
Reply 92
Original post by blairxoxo
VDW for van der Woodsen by any chance?

van der waals

I was, funnily enough, made aware of the show by the girl that I kissed (she was a die hard fan).

i hate the show tho :a
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by 22.
Well, I do not remeber the exact time, but I think it was around 2:30 pm.
It was not too long, maybe7 - 8 seconds. :smile:

haha fair enough
Reply 94
2 days after my 16th bday so 16, with my first boyfriend, it was alright :smile:
Reply 95
11 lol
I think 12
Reply 97
I think I was 9 or something, I wish I waited tbh
Reply 98
12. We were at school, and we kissed while the art teacher was explaining something (we were seated in the last row)

Posted from TSR Mobile
16, good

Quick Reply

Latest