The Student Room Group

why do most women want men to dominate them in relationships?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by WGR
I am actually the same however i have fantasies of being deliberately emasculated by a woman simply because it feels so wrong

Cuckold?
Reply 41
Original post by Rakas21
Cuckold?

I suppose so.
Reply 42
I said this a long time ago. Very few women prefer a man they could dominate but conversely a lot of guys these days have emasculated themselves so much over the years, they can hardly bring themselves to wear the trousers in the relationship. It's like they've become more feminist than women. It's no wonder cuckoldry has become so popular. Pathetic.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 43
Original post by WGR
I suppose so.

Interesting. I'd rather be the bull emasculating other men.
Reply 44
Lol I'd much rather be the dom in bed. And preferring taller guys isn't about submitting to a guy. Height is just an attractive feature.
Reply 45
Original post by 2ndClass
I said this a long time ago. Very few women prefer a man they could dominate but conversely a lot of guys these days have emasculated themselves so much over the years, they can hardly bring themselves to wear the trousers in the relationship. It's like they've become more feminist than women. It's no wonder cuckoldry has become so popular. Pathetic.

very sad but very true.
I think sexually women are generally submissive and in need of being dominated, relationships in general less so but still happens more often than not. Every girl I've ever slept with has been in some way or another submissive sexually, which tbf is preferable, but I've never totally understood why? It didn't matter how docile or headstrong a personality they had in the real world, once in the bedroom it completely changed... Anyone else think this?
Reply 47

Ahahaha studies have shown that the majority of men going to dominatrixes to be whipped are infact bankers lawyers and other people in powerful positions. Something about wanting a release from all that power. Infact it doesnt take a rocket scientist to work out that men who feel.genuinely emasculated would act more aggresive and act out.violently because of their insecurities
Reply 48
Original post by Rakas21
Interesting. I'd rather be the bull emasculating other men.

Im down with that as well, i have a range of fantasies
Reply 49
Original post by WGR
Ahahaha studies have shown that the majority of men going to dominatrixes to be whipped are infact bankers lawyers and other people in powerful positions. Something about wanting a release from all that power. Infact it doesnt take a rocket scientist to work out that men who feel.genuinely emasculated would act more aggresive and act out.violently because of their insecurities

Right and it makes perfect sense that a confident masculine man gets aroused by the fact his wife/girlfriend is being pounded by a man 10X more masculine/dominant than he is while he masturbates in the corner. How could your partner even respect you after you allow that to happen? :confused:

Your job doesn't dictate your mindset, it comes from within. It's why I'm glad I was "spared" from that fetish tbh
Reply 50
Right and it makes perfect sense that a confident masculine man gets aroused by the fact his wife/girlfriend is being pounded by a man 10X more masculine/dominant than he is while he masturbates in the corner. How could your partner even respect you after you allow that to happen? :confused:

Your job doesn't dictate your mindset, it comes from within. It's why I'm glad I was "spared" from that fetish tbh

That is ****ing hot man, you will never understand.
Reply 51
Original post by WGR
That is ****ing hot man, you will never understand.

When did you realize you actually like this stuff and what makes you like it? and have you ever tried it with a girl? what did they think?
Reply 52
When did you realize you actually like this stuff and what makes you like it? and have you ever tried it with a girl? what did they think?

It was actually quite recently, like 2 years ago. Why do i like it? i think i get pleasure from pleasuring a woman hence why i like the whole being used and abused thing. No i havent because getting a girl to act it out is pointless, she must actually want it.

Quick Reply

Latest