Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Sports Direct - e-learning

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    So...I was just told before Christmas to finish two modules on the Sports Direct e-learning page launchandlearn.co.uk. I've finished one of them but I can't seem to be able to complete the other one, Module 1. Basically, I keep failing it... :confused: quite annoying

Can anyone help?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jks5)
    So...I was just told before Christmas to finish two modules on the Sports Direct e-learning page launchandlearn.co.uk. I've finished one of them but I can't seem to be able to complete the other one, Module 1. Basically, I keep failing it... :confused: quite annoying

Can anyone help?
    I got told to do this e-learning but I have no idea what my password is so I can't!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm stuck as well on the test thing
    Have you managed to pass it?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Do u mind to pass me the website plz. Cant find it
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alonzo6)
    Do u mind to pass me the website plz. Cant find it
    It's launchandlearn.co.uk

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any idea what the login details are??
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abc113)
    Anyone got any idea what the login details are??
    Username: yourpayrollnumber@sportsdirect.c om
    Password: yourpayrollnumber

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I tried to do this e -learning. I can not . is this really annoying me . This is not the professional web. Why sports direct keep this in their own web site and make to easy for their's own staffs to complete this , this giving touchers looks like,, thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    :confused::confused::mad::confused:
    (Original post by 173624)
    I tried to do this e -learning. I can not . is this really annoying me . This is not the professional web. Why sports direct keep this in their own web site and make to easy for their's own staffs to complete this , this giving touchers looks like,, thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing the sales and services module anyone mind helping me by posting the answers
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asdfghjklucy)
    I'm doing the sales and services module anyone mind helping me by posting the answers
    What there's another module now :eek:?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • 54 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohhello92x)
    What there's another module now :eek:?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If there is, Head Office should at least tell us about it surely? :indiff:
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalteseMalteser)
    If there is, Head Office should at least tell us about it surely? :indiff:
    Yeah they should if there is

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asdfghjklucy)
    Yes please do, I'm really struggling with this module myself
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MichaelW1995)
    Yes please do, I'm really struggling with this module myself
    I did this module last week, wasn't too hard. Its a bit tedious to go through and give all the answers because I have to go through the whole module again. Maybe it'd be better to say what you're stuck on or think you're stuck on?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krek)
    I did this module last week, wasn't too hard. Its a bit tedious to go through and give all the answers because I have to go through the whole module again. Maybe it'd be better to say what you're stuck on or think you're stuck on?
    I'm not sure myself, I was fairly confident with all my answers but after repetitive attempts it's really knocking me down. If I had to say, I guess questions 2 (Who benefits from you providing great customer service to our customers?) Question 3 (What affects the first impression you give to customers?), question 5 (Complete the following sentence by selecting the correct answers: Your greeting to a customer should always be…) and lastly question 8 (When recommending products to customers, which of these things should you never do?) I'm 100% sure the other questions I have all answered correctly because they're as clear as day on the information provided before the 10 questions section, but the ones I listed above just seem a little awkward to answer because of how some of them were worded or placed, it makes it difficult to spot the actual answers.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure myself, I was fairly confident with all my answers but after repetitive attempts it's really knocking me down. If I had to say, I guess questions 2 (Who benefits from you providing great customer service to our customers?) Question 3 (What affects the first impression you give to customers?), question 5 (Complete the following sentence by selecting the correct answers: Your greeting to a customer should always be…) and lastly question 8 (When recommending products to customers, which of these things should you never do?) I'm 100% sure the other questions I have all answered correctly because they're as clear as day on the information provided before the 10 questions section, but the ones I listed above just seem a little awkward to answer because of how some of them were worded or placed, it makes it difficult to spot the actual answers.

I decided to just do it again and record my answers. So here they are:

Q1. Smile, Talk, Ask, Recommend, Sales
    Q2. Everyone except 'Our competitors'
    Q3. Everything except 'The customer's attitude'
    Q4. Within 2 minutes.
    Q5. Friendly, appropriate, relatively to the customer type, a conversation starter
    Q6. get-it-and-go, first-time, expert, impulse
    Q7. 'approach then immediately, react quickly to their requests...
    Q8. 'recommend only most expensive' and '.. blag it..'
    Q9. Sondico football socks...
    Q10. Reply positively with a key reason...

You're welcome
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krek)
    I decided to just do it again and record my answers. So here they are:

Q1. Smile, Talk, Ask, Recommend, Sales
    Q2. Everyone except 'Our competitors'
    Q3. Everything except 'The customer's attitude'
    Q4. Within 2 minutes.
    Q5. Friendly, appropriate, relatively to the customer type, a conversation starter
    Q6. get-it-and-go, first-time, expert, impulse
    Q7. 'approach then immediately, react quickly to their requests...
    Q8. 'recommend only most expensive' and '.. blag it..'
    Q9. Sondico football socks...
    Q10. Reply positively with a key reason...

You're welcome
    Thank you so much! You've really cleared up my worries, I really appreciate it
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    OMG I LOVE YOU!!!!! I was getting so pissed off on that module I wanted to cry!!! You just saved my commision and my sanity!!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much! You've really cleared up my worries, I really appreciate it
    omg thanks

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 19, 2014
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.