The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Manchester accomdation, student castle?

So, I'm set on going to Manchester university to study maths with finance but really not liking the accommodation they have on offer. I'm keen on Student castle and just wondering if anyone has stayed there or planning on moving there?
I'll going into my first year so I'll most likely be surrounded by 2nd and 3rd years, is this a disadvantage...hmmm I dont know.

I'd appreciate any information on student castle as this is one hella of an investmentt

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by mondlik
So, I'm set on going to Manchester university to study maths with finance but really not liking the accommodation they have on offer. I'm keen on Student castle and just wondering if anyone has stayed there or planning on moving there?
I'll going into my first year so I'll most likely be surrounded by 2nd and 3rd years, is this a disadvantage...hmmm I dont know.

I'd appreciate any information on student castle as this is one hella of an investmentt

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only ever heard good comments about it, good location its 5-10 minutes of foot and if you are interested in private accommodation id say the castle is better than opal halls.

Theres lots of 2nd years+ because most people in their first year choose to stay in uni accommodation but you'll still get a lot of first years there and you'll meet loads of guys as long as you stay in halls like the student castle rather than private housing in your first year.

Also, check out the manchester unis thread theres lots of information about accommodation there of the University of Manchester section :smile:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending