The Student Room Group
Mock Trial
The University of Law
Visit website

wish to buy GDL course books

Heyyyy,

well, my job is playing piano and sometimes being a private tutor to teach piano. However, currently I am thinking to study law during my part time.

I heard some of my friends said I shall take GDL course due to my background is non-legal, so I am thinking to study the GDL course in BPP uni.
I heard that GDL is quite difficult to learn, therefore I am wondering that someone could give me the advice about where can I buy the BPP GDL learning materials?
or If someone could provide them to me, I would like to pay for them:smile:

Many thanks.

Helen
u can buy them from amazon
Mock Trial
The University of Law
Visit website
u can buy them from amazon for good books u see in amazon
Reply 3
Original post by adityaroyalmattu
u can buy them from amazon for good books u see in amazon

I have searched, didn't find them
I have some that I may be able to sell. If you want them all I am sure we can work out some sort of deal. Where are you based?
Original post by Sena Mustafa
I have some that I may be able to sell. If you want them all I am sure we can work out some sort of deal. Where are you based?

She was based in the past. 2013. She might be a lawyer by now. Probably doesn't need those books.
Original post by helen1010
Heyyyy,

well, my job is playing piano and sometimes being a private tutor to teach piano. However, currently I am thinking to study law during my part time.

I heard some of my friends said I shall take GDL course due to my background is non-legal, so I am thinking to study the GDL course in BPP uni.
I heard that GDL is quite difficult to learn, therefore I am wondering that someone could give me the advice about where can I buy the BPP GDL learning materials?
or If someone could provide them to me, I would like to pay for them:smile:

Many thanks.

Helen

Have you definitely decided on BPP?

I'd find out what the syllabus is first and the modules.

You can just use some normal textbooks if you want to learn the basics. Loads of those on ebay or Amazon marketplace. Try the Law Express series of revision books. That way you wont get overhwlemed.

As a part-time GDL student your modules will be structured as follows:

Year one: Contract Law, Law of Torts, Constitutional Law

Year two: Land Law, Law of Equity and Trusts, Criminal Law, Law of the European Union, Independent Research Essay

Whether you're a full-time or part-time student, you can also choose to study our additional optional professional skills modules:

Legal Research

Legal Writing

Reply 8
Original post by Sena Mustafa

Hello ! I do need those books (if you still sell it) I would be very interested :smile:
I am based in London.
Reply 9
Original post by fslawymb
Hello ! I do need those books (if you still sell it) I would be very interested :smile:
I am based in London.

Hi I'm in London and happy to sell all my BPP GDL books
Reply 10
Original post by georgeKJ
Hi I'm in London and happy to sell all my BPP GDL books

Do you still have the books available?
Reply 11
Im happy to sell all my GDL BPP books PM me if interested
Reply 12
Hi are you still interested. I have the whole lot as good as new
Reply 13
Original post by Rtaji
Hi are you still interested. I have the whole lot as good as new

I am interested to buy the GDL materials. Which year did you finish the GDL? Any other ways to contact you?
Hi - has anyone got any University of Law GDL study notes to sell? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending