The Student Room Group

University of Toronto application and registration: Please help

I've heard that people could apply to UofT via IGCSE grades and get a conditional offer using IGCSE grades. My question would be on how to do that for the Life Sciences program.

I know ROSI is involved in transaction processes etc, but they require a 'student pin'. Since I am an undergraduate, I have no idea how to get this.

I am an international student, so any help would be nice.

Also, is it required to use the OUAC for all applications?

Thank you.
Reply 1
Hey:smile: I wanted to do the same thing too. If you have a good set of IGCSE results then you could try applying with those.(my friend got in that way)

The reason why you have to enter the student pin is because your applying directly from their website. (you can't do this unless you have already previously applied to UofT)

The whole application for this Uni must be done using the OUAC application. It's really helpful for such international students with easy to follow guidelines so use that directly.

The advantage of using OUAC is that you can apply to multiple universities on this application so it saves you on time and hassle of using different websites.

:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aleenarai
Hey:smile: I wanted to do the same thing too. If you have a good set of IGCSE results then you could try applying with those.(my friend got in that way)

The reason why you have to enter the student pin is because your applying directly from their website. (you can't do this unless you have already previously applied to UofT)

The whole application for this Uni must be done using the OUAC application. It's really helpful for such international students with easy to follow guidelines so use that directly.

The advantage of using OUAC is that you can apply to multiple universities on this application so it saves you on time and hassle of using different websites.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you for the reply. :smile: And for taking the time.
Reply 3
Original post by aleenarai

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh dear I didn't know that! How were your friend's grades? What was the course? Also, what other documents were produced other than O level results in the application? ( Extra curricular, SATs... Etc).

Would appreciate a reply, I'm taking my A levels in June before applying, and my SAT's next week. I'm quite surprised that applying with O levels is possible too.

Thanks
Reply 4
Bump. Guys can I get a response please? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending