The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

hows fashion deisgn in kingston?

i have applied to undergraduate fashion design course for 2014. havent gotten an answer yet but like to know how is the place , and it's kingson a city or apart of london? if you are studin there , what do you think of the uni? and if you study fashion design there how do you feel about the course?
Did you already have an answer from kingston? I have applied too.
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
i have applied took and have to send off an online portfolio by next week I'm really worried as kingston is my 1st choice i want to get in so bad... i don't know what to put into a portfolio or what do they look for anyone know?
Original post by CarolinaRaquel
Did you already have an answer from kingston? I have applied too.

:tongue: yeah i did but have an online portfolio to send off next week.. when did you apply?
Got my interview tomorrow

Do you have one? :smile:
Original post by jadepearldulam
:tongue: yeah i did but have an online portfolio to send off next week.. when did you apply?

I applied early feb but yeah have my interview today so kinda scared don't know what to expect, how's your application going? X
i applied early january but i am an european student so I think that took longer. I have already sent my portfolio too. I put csm- womenswear; lcf- fashion design and development and kingston. I really want to go to kingston because I heard that they really support the students and they are really known for the quality of the fashion course. Have you done a foundation?
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending