The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Very nice single room in Camberwell Green (420pcm) looking for a female roommate

Area: Camberwell Min Term:8 months
Single Room:£420pcm( bills not included)

Hello everyone, Allendale is a clean house (4 rooms) located in a very safe community, we are looking for a friendly and clean FEMALE roommate to rent a single room. There are three housemates (international students/Chinese) currently studying design in Camberwell College of arts. They are respect privacy of others.
Sorry, no short term. The contract will be end at next August.

The single room has single bed, desk, chair, wardrobe, cupboard and it is facing SOUTH.
Specifics: Two bathrooms, one is on the third floor, another one is on the first floor. All of those bathrooms are completely new.

The transport links to central and west London are excellent. 68 171 176 45 36 12 148 ,etc
2 minutes to Morrison's and Butterfly Walk(Shopping Center) and 1 minute to Cowling & Wilcox( Art supplies)9-10 minutes walk to Camberwell college of Arts. 10 minutes walk to Denmark Hill Station.

Deposit is one and half rent. 420 pcm (bills not included)

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Melody. (If you're interested, please do text me.)
Thank you.
Untitled-1.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by HelloMelody
Area: Camberwell Min Term:8 months
Single Room:£420pcm( bills not included)

Hello everyone, Allendale is a clean house (4 rooms) located in a very safe community, we are looking for a friendly and clean FEMALE roommate to rent a single room. There are three housemates (international students/Chinese) currently studying design in Camberwell College of arts. They are respect privacy of others.
Sorry, no short term. The contract will be end at next August.

The single room has single bed, desk, chair, wardrobe, cupboard and it is facing SOUTH.
Specifics: Two bathrooms, one is on the third floor, another one is on the first floor. All of those bathrooms are completely new.

The transport links to central and west London are excellent. 68 171 176 45 36 12 148 ,etc
2 minutes to Morrison's and Butterfly Walk(Shopping Center) and 1 minute to Cowling & Wilcox( Art supplies)9-10 minutes walk to Camberwell college of Arts. 10 minutes walk to Denmark Hill Station.

Deposit is one and half rent. 420 pcm (bills not included)

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Melody. (If you're interested, please do text me.)
Thank you.

hi i will be going to camberwell this sep and is looking for a room to share too. first time living in london and hall offered is too far. may i knw is the room is still availible
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by iruka
hi i will be going to camberwell this sep and is looking for a room to share too. First time living in london and hall offered is too far. May i knw is the room is still availible

still have a room?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending