The Student Room Group

Girls if you went down on a guy...

Scroll to see replies

If in doubt it's polite to give warning. That said - can't you tell anyway? I can tell with my boyfriend, something about his balls - a few seconds notice. So he doesn't have to warn me.
Reply 61
Original post by 22.
Look - I underatand what you all try to say.
I am not saying - 'do not perform it at all', BUT if you can take precautions and perform oral sex in condom then you are effectively mitigating those risks substantially.
It's all about taking precautions, nothing more than that.

I remember when I started uni we all had our health checks and the nurse asks me if I use condoms I said no (as I never had sex before), and then she asked me 'if you do intend to ever have sex, would you consider using condoms' and I replied : 'Yes, always'. She said 'You are a very sensible girl'.
Remeber guys: it's not about 'trust' or whatever. Truth is - today you are with your partner, tomorrow you are not! Why taking this risk?
Just insist on the damn condom! - For you own good!

Oral with a condom on is a completely pointless endeavour. You can have nearly as much fun watching paint dry.
Reply 62
I wouldn't be angry but yeah some notice would be nice.
Reply 63
Original post by CJKay
Oral with a condom on is a completely pointless endeavour. You can have nearly as much fun watching paint dry.

How come? :confused:
By the same logic, you could have said that 'sex in a condom is a completely pointless endeavour'.
Reply 64
Yes please give a warning. It's not that hard to say "I'm cumming" is it? Not everyone is keen on the idea of swallowing jizz.
Reply 65
Original post by 22.
How come? :confused:
By the same logic, you could have said that 'sex in a condom is a completely pointless endeavour'.

Not really. Mouth =/= vagina.
Reply 66
I like to shoot without letting them know. Ha! Love the facial expressions lol! It varies. Some moan, some screw their faces. Various reactions lol!

Try it!
Threads like this are retarded :colonhash:
(edited 10 years ago)
If I was going down on another guy, I'd want prior warning. Tbf though, I'd not do that without considering the possibility that I'd get ejaculate in my mouth.
Reply 69
Original post by mikeA1
I like to shoot without letting them know. Ha! Love the facial expressions lol! It varies. Some moan, some screw their faces. Various reactions lol!

Try it!

My boyfriend was uncivil about his ejaculate once.

For my revenge, I waited until our next encounter. Once he was too post-coital to resist, I gathered what he had just given me, and smeared it onto his face. I think he likely inhaled some in the disgusted panic that ensued.

You ought to be careful.
Reply 70
just pull out and glaze that face.
Reply 71
Original post by ania_dancer
my bf tells me how long since the last sticky so its easy to know if sticky will jump out straight away or not.

Original post by ania_dancer
can you catch a pregnancy if it goes on your undies? mine had it all over from a cuddle that he turned into more. i'm sticky but not pregnant as far as i know!

These posts are retarded . . .
Original post by shiggydiggy
>husband
>age 21

ya dun goofd

what's your point?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shiggydiggy
>husband
>age 21

ya dun goofd

Some people find the right person and are ready to marry. It's not exactly unheard of or out of the ordinary

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by donutaud15
what's your point?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure the point will hit you in a year or two.
I really wouldn't mind. Turns me on.
Nah wouldn't bother me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
I think it's pretty much polite in that situation to just say "I'm coming", it would hardly sound weird. If she's bothered, she'll stop.
Reply 78
Have had many blowjobs with and without a condom. There is really no difference in how it feels especially if you wear a thin condom. Most girls hate the taste of semen and it also saves the mess etc. if you use a condom.
Lol what do you expect?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending