The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
nas7232
haha spot on, more like +ve rep :cool:

Thanks mate :biggrin:

Graham
Reply 21
:confused: Not sure I understand the question... Anyhoo it's just a movie at your place. That doesn't mean anything. She must know that you're interested in her, but that doesn't mean there will be physical contact or anything.
Reply 22
generalebriety
That depends. Do you reckon I'm pregnant?

You could be in a weird Juniour kind of way. ARNOLD.
Actually, girls are robots and if you find the 'command button' on us we will obey your every desire :p:

Of course we do not fantasise! Our brains are clearly electronic and are all wired exactly the same! How could our technology possibly stretch to such things! What a silly thing to think :biggrin:

:rolleyes:

Actually, girls are humans, just like boys, and so we too are individuals with our own preferences and decision making capabilities, and just as much brain matter to fantasise with :smile: Why don't you focus on the girl instead of worrying how much you're going to get out of her? :rolleyes:
My advice - don't worry about "how far" she will go. Have some 'supplies' to hand (but hidden!) and she will indicate how far she wants to go. Just don't think about it and have a good time. What happens happens.
Reply 25
The Mudman
If she's a slut expect you to go all the way, and then some. If she's frigid, expect her to cry 'rape' the second you make eye contact.

LMFAO! So true.
The Mudman
See. All pointless. :rolleyes:

Are you kidding, the one I've quoted below is priceless. :wink:

El Scotto

Personally, I heard..... that girls think by a sophisticated form of connect four. Theres reasons why they all carry little handbags, and goto the toilet in groups. whilst they're away in the bathroom where nobody can see they open up their little bags and then have to decide between the little yellow coins and the little red coins. Now, when they make a decision what they do in eyeliner is get one of their friends to write what the decision is about on one of the little coins... 'yellow' for a nice thing to do, 'red' for a bad thing to do...

I love your sense of imagination. And yes, it is imagination, because even I do not think using such a convoluted method. I simply make neuron connections in my brain, zap zap zap. That's about it. :smile: