The Student Room Group

Fp1-3 June 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RoyalBlue7
Yes AFM too. Got 6A*s. :yy:

Lmao, beast. Congrats bro! Didnt you have like 20+ exams? thats crazy haha, well done.
Reply 2341
Can anyone help with this? I just need to find the PI then i'm fine from there?
Hey guys, I am about to finish C4 by mid November or late November (including integration chapters etc). I am just wondering when shall I start FP2, and which chapter should I start first in order? [I am self studying FP2, but I realise than FP2 wants us to have prior knowledge of C4, which i am currently doing]
Any suggestion on which chapter to tackle first?? Also, how long does it take in average to finish Fp2 and master Fp2?
Original post by JackTeh96
Hey guys, I am about to finish C4 by mid November or late November (including integration chapters etc). I am just wondering when shall I start FP2, and which chapter should I start first in order? [I am self studying FP2, but I realise than FP2 wants us to have prior knowledge of C4, which i am currently doing]
Any suggestion on which chapter to tackle first?? Also, how long does it take in average to finish Fp2 and master Fp2?

ch 1,2,3 dont need c4 as far as im aware. maybe 3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have FP1 papers for june 2014
Original post by Sapphiresmith

I think it is against the rules of TSR

because u will get them for mocks, they tend not to use give em on the internet so just practice other ones. then again june 2014 one has been one of the most testing one so far i think. june 2013 probably the hardest fp1 paper so far

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TeeEm
I think it is against the rules of TSR

Original post by physicsmaths
because u will get them for mocks, they tend not to use give em on the internet so just practice other ones. then again june 2014 one has been one of the most testing one so far i think. june 2013 probably the hardest fp1 paper so far

Posted from TSR Mobile

But I'm a gap year student so it doesn't really affect me because I don't have mocks, but is there any way for me to find the june 2014 papers? I've done all of the others and that is why I was asking....
But I'm a gap year student so it doesn't really affect me because I don't have mocks, but is there any way for me to find the june 2014 papers? I've done all of the others and that is why I was asking....

I am sure you are genuine but if anyone has it he or she will be reluctant to post it.
Original post by TeeEm
I am sure you are genuine but if anyone has it he or she will be reluctant to post it.

Ah ok I understand. Is there any way I could ask my old school teachers to open it on the edexcel webpage, or of I can do it myself using my old school login?
Ah ok I understand. Is there any way I could ask my old school teachers to open it on the edexcel webpage, or of I can do it myself using my old school login?

Your old school (if you know a teacher that you did get on well) would be able to give hard copies of all the papers

That's the one I did. I got 94 UMS :h:.
Original post by keromedic

i got 97 ah( negative area wtf is wrong with me?!!) and didnt simplify tge series proof fully wth. easy marks .

Posted from TSR Mobile
i got 97 ah( negative area wtf is wrong with me?!!) and didnt simplify tge series proof fully wth. easy marks .

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you request the paper back? At uni now?
Did you request the paper back? At uni now?

no, i looked at arseys mark scheme then got the result i knew i dropped two raw marks (A1 marks) so i knew when the boundaries and ms were released thats where i dropped marks. nope going next year!

Posted from TSR Mobile
no, i looked at arseys mark scheme then got the result i knew i dropped two raw marks (A1 marks) so i knew when the boundaries and ms were released thats where i dropped marks. nope going next year!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay. Are you doing your A2s now?

If so. what modules?
Oh okay. Are you doing your A2s now?

If so. what modules?

Yep a2, doing c3 c4 fp2 fp3 m3 m4 m5 and probably s3 not sure yet though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got 98 :smile:, i am sure the 2 ums is a tiny mistake :frown:
Yep a2, doing c3 c4 fp2 fp3 m3 m4 m5 and probably s3 not sure yet though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

wow m5...... thats ...
do s3!!!
Original post by DCMed96

wow m5...... thats ...
do s3!!!

thinkin of s3 but might not do it. lets see what happens ....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DCMed96

Ooh, that's nice :smile:

wow m5...... thats ...
do s3!!!

S3 is no walk in the park tbf.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending