The Student Room Group

The I-soc (Islamic Society)

Due to a change in modding policy means that ALL threads reaching >20000 posts are to be locked. It's a server drain, and that just causes us all problems, so I made a new one :biggrin:

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem - In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Assalamu 'Alaykum and hello all!

Welcome to the TSR Islamic Society.

The TSR Islamic Society aims to act as a meeting place for Muslims and non-Muslims alike to discuss Islam, talk about current affairs, ask questions, share knowledge and offer advise and counsel.

How do I join the society?

(( Click here to join the TSR Islamic Society ))

Membership is open to both Muslims and Non-Muslims.

Once you join the society, please don't forget to introduce yourself to everyone else at the society! :smile:

Members:

Spoiler

A Y A Z's all important duas 1 2 3 4
Reply 1
stfu
Reply 2
barton
stfu
:hugs:
Reply 3
I think Abbas (reza) should have started the society...since he is the leader :smile:
Reply 4
Well for now I think it's good :smile:
Reply 5
Who cares. I love Zidane!
Reply 6
:eek2: Did Italy win or am I just very delayed/unaware?
Reply 7
Zidane really made me laugh. That was one hell of a reaction!
Reply 8
Reaction indeed. Rooney still tops it though.
Reply 9
:hahaha: You're all so mean :p:
Reply 10
Heh.

Ps Usama you changed you name...why?
Poison Ivy
Heh.

Ps Usama you changed you name...why?

erm je sais pas, afin que on me puisse pas reconnaitre (particulierement sis juicy friut) car j'ait dit que les femmes sont mals
Reply 12
mortderire
erm je sais pas, afin que on me puisse pas reconnaitre (particulierement sis juicy friut) car j'ait dit que les femmes sont mals

What is it with everyone saying stuff to me in French? I do NOT know french!

Say that in English please ta :smile:
rely sorry, in proper french mode (started doin me personal statement in french) was jus chattin to sum mates in france afta the final)

i changed it so not everyone recognises me (u shd know after i made that remark about women being evil). and i wanted a change

jus to let evry1 know- mort de rire means dead from laughing abbreviated to mdr on msn

o and whu else is tokin u in french?
Reply 14
mortderire
rely sorry, in proper french mode (started doin me personal statement in french) was jus chattin to sum mates in france afta the final)

i changed it so not everyone recognises me (u shd know after i made that remark about women being evil). and i wanted a change

jus to let evry1 know- mort de rire means dead from laughing abbreviated to mdr on msn

o and whu else is tokin u in french?

But what does that other bit you said say huh? I demand answers NOW :p:
which bit sis?
Reply 16
This:

traduction en anglais: erm i dont know, so that people cant recognise me (particularly sis juicy fruit) as i sed that women are evil
Reply 18
Hmm, let's start a new topic.

There's this site that Zara showed me, it shows pretty misleading info :confused: And people are actually learning the wrong stuff, ain't good..

http://islam.tc/ask-imam/index.php Have a look, see if you can find any "wrong info"..
:frown:

Latest