The Student Room Group

Does anyone one esle wish they were asexual?

Wouldn't life be easier if you was asexual? Do you envy them?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's really not easier.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, not really.
Original post by Harley
It's really not easier.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not? You don't need to worry about sex at all.
Reply 4
just a tiny bit

like ridiculously horny now and its ****ing annoying
Original post by Robbie242
just a tiny bit

How does one know if they are sexually aroused mentally?
Reply 6
Original post by MylittlePlusle
It's not? You don't need to worry about sex at all.

Yes you do. There's the issue of starting dating someone and worrying about when sex will come up. When you'll have to tell them you're ace, how they'll react, if they'll dump you because of it. It's a bit depressing tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Harley
Yes you do. There's the issue of starting dating someone and worrying about when sex will come up. When you'll have to tell them you're ace, how they'll react, if they'll dump you because of it. It's a bit depressing tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's quite rude, sex isn't everything.
Reply 8
Original post by MylittlePlusle
That's quite rude, sex isn't everything.

What have I said that's rude? Surely as someone who's ace I know how I feel?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Robbie242
just a tiny bit

lol, so you decide to tell TSR this :P
Reply 10
Original post by itssimplyme
lol, so you decide to tell TSR this :P

I tell TSR everything :lol:
Reply 11
Original post by Harley

Posted from TSR Mobile

You misunderstood 'em - they meant it's rude that one would dump you solely because of the sexual aspect (or lack of), rather than saying you are being rude in stating your opinion
Reply 12
Lots of people go through a time when they are maturing, where they're afraid of being alone. I think it would be a lot worse for them if they were asexual. I don't envy asexual people, I just hope they can find happiness, the same I'd wish for anyone.
Original post by Harley

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is rude to end a relationship over something that cannot be changed.
Reply 14
Original post by Ornlu
You misunderstood 'em - they meant it's rude that one would dump you solely because of the sexual aspect (or lack of), rather than saying you are being rude in stating your opinion

Ah thanks :smile: I can understand why someone would be unwilling to date an asexual though, sex can be very important to some people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by Harley
Ah thanks :smile: I can understand why someone would be unwilling to date an asexual though, sex can be very important to some people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Np, boss :smile:

Out of curiosity, and forgive me the irregularity of this question, do you pleasure yourself? I'm just trying to fathom what asexuals feel or think, rather than being a creep :laugh:
Why would it be easier?
Reply 17
Sometimes I do. Firstly because there are those moods where I get really sexually frustrated so that would be solved, and also my boyfriend is asexual so that would be much easier too because it is difficult.
Reply 18
Original post by Ornlu
Np, boss :smile:

Out of curiosity, and forgive me the irregularity of this question, do you pleasure yourself? I'm just trying to fathom what asexuals feel or think, rather than being a creep :laugh:

That's not really something I want to talk about on here :colondollar:

But if you google there is plenty of information about that sort of thing on the internet. Short answer is: some asexuals do, some don't. It's personal preference.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by Harley
That's not really something I want to talk about on here :colondollar:

But if you google there is plenty of information about that sort of thing on the internet. Short answer is: some asexuals do, some don't. It's personal preference.

Yeah, I thought the question was a bit bold, sorry :redface:; no harm in asking - for all I cared, you could have been one of those people that are comfortable talking about anything and everything, no matter how strange :tongue:

Maybe I will read up on it... Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending