The Student Room Group

CCEA AS LEVEL GERMANY UNIT 1 predictions! Help..

Scroll to see replies

I was reading over this last night and crapping myself, I learnt what you guys learnt and then that paper comes up.
what
was
that.

I picked Weimar constitution for the 1st question!! am I retarded?! haha
Original post by hollieirwin19
I was reading over this last night and crapping myself, I learnt what you guys learnt and then that paper comes up.
what
was
that.

Haha I certainly didn't pick it as I hadn't a clue. Defo went for dictatorship. I'm a bit Ragin that I actually revised for it but didn't remembers :/ knowing I'll have to repeat in June is sickening but I can guarantee that nazi Econ or opps and resistance will be up :smile:
Original post by NicolaM
Haha I certainly didn't pick it as I hadn't a clue. Defo went for dictatorship. I'm a bit Ragin that I actually revised for it but didn't remembers :/ knowing I'll have to repeat in June is sickening but I can guarantee that nazi Econ or opps and resistance will be up :smile:

Yeah Nazi economy will definitely be up in June.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zadeth
Yeah Nazi economy will definitely be up in June.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha that's sooo prefect if I'm repeating, that or opposition and resistance is literally my dream. Do you think you'll be repeating? What grade do you think you'll get :smile:
Original post by NicolaM
Haha that's sooo prefect if I'm repeating, that or opposition and resistance is literally my dream. Do you think you'll be repeating? What grade do you think you'll get :smile:

Hoping to get at least a B from this paper, then with my Italy resit pull it up to an A. I just realised I forgot to mention the Concordat in 1933 for the Question 1. :frown:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Zadeth
Hoping to get at least a B from this paper, then with my Italy resit pull it up to an A. I just realised I forgot to mention the Concordat in 1933 for the Question 1. :frown:

No worries, I ran out of time and literally only got to write 2 lines for q1. At this rate I'm gona be doing 3 history modules in June :/
Original post by NicolaM
No worries, I ran out of time and literally only got to write 2 lines for q1. At this rate I'm gona be doing 3 history modules in June :/

How did you do?
Original post by Zadeth
How did you do?

Omg only seeing this now!! Ahh. I got a C! 1 mark of a B. I genuinely thought I had done better. You? I'm repeating it again in June along with Russia!
Original post by NicolaM
Omg only seeing this now!! Ahh. I got a C! 1 mark of a B. I genuinely thought I had done better. You? I'm repeating it again in June along with Russia!

Got 98 in the Germany and 87 in Italian! I was so lucky with predictions though. I'm screwed for Russia/Ireland though.
Original post by Zadeth
Got 98 in the Germany and 87 in Italian! I was so lucky with predictions though. I'm screwed for Russia/Ireland though.

Can't be as bad as me. I'm doing all 3. I got a C in the Russia :/
what
was
that.

Hey are you repeating this in June?
Original post by NicolaM
Hey are you repeating this in June?

Yeah im repeating it again :frown:
Yeah im repeating it again :frown:

Same! Yet to start revising :frown: only plan to revise what's gona come up. You any predictions?
Ahhhh help!! Please predictions on what could come up, I'm so lost!!
Original post by NicolaM
Ahhhh help!! Please predictions on what could come up, I'm so lost!!

I'm thinking Nazi Economy or Opposition for the source question, maybe propaganda/culture etc but I hope not ha!

Anyone else predictions?
Original post by richiemct
I'm thinking Nazi Economy or Opposition for the source question, maybe propaganda/culture etc but I hope not ha!

Anyone else predictions?

I hope they come up as the 35 source! Don't think youth will be up as women and Jews was jan and June 2013. Any predictions on the 13 marker?
Original post by NicolaM
I hope they come up as the 35 source! Don't think youth will be up as women and Jews was jan and June 2013. Any predictions on the 13 marker?

I'm not sure, its usually involved with the 35 mark question, just need to be able to use the source techniques to explain how useful the source is and remember to mention limitations :smile:

I don't have much notes on the economy 1939-1945, any chance you could upload a picture of your notes? Would be much appreciated!
Original post by richiemct
I'm not sure, its usually involved with the 35 mark question, just need to be able to use the source techniques to explain how useful the source is and remember to mention limitations :smile:

I don't have much notes on the economy 1939-1945, any chance you could upload a picture of your notes? Would be much appreciated!

Yea no problem. It's a mindmap though and my handwriting is terrible. What are you not revising??
It's too big to fit the forum!!
Original post by NicolaM
Yea no problem. It's a mindmap though and my handwriting is terrible. What are you not revising??

Tbh i've left it far too late to start revising. Just gonna try my luck and revise Nazi economy, Opposition and have a look over arts and culture and some 12 mark questions.

And don't worry about it, cheers anyway!

Quick Reply

Latest