The Student Room Group

advice please!!! sex.

me and my boyfriend have been getting more physical and i want to take things further. i think its easier for him to take the next step - (touching) but im worried i'll do things wrong for him. and he'll prefer how he does it. if u get me. or not even want me to at all. i keep putting him off because im not sure about what to do to him. once ive done it once i think i'll be fine. but what if he doesnt....(cough) you no. i'll feel really sad, like i hadnt done it well enough. or something. or if he does...u no, then what do i do, lol i no it sounds silly. but i dont want to look like some idiot that doesnt no what she's doing. advice please!
I know i am crap and handjobs but my boyfriend doesn't take that as he prefers the way he does it he takes that as i need practise so encourages me to do it more and he tells me exactly the way he likes and i try to do it for him. He should tell you exactly what he wants as you should tell him what you want and juts do your best ou will improve with practse and if he tells you he dosnlt like something don't take it personally and stop doing it or ask him how to do it differently away he does like.
Reply 2
Shag him as best you can.

Then have him write and essay on what you can improve on.

Rinse and repeat.
Reply 3
The_Crow
I know i am crap and handjobs but my boyfriend doesn't take that as he prefers the way he does it he takes that as i need practise so encourages me to do it more and he tells me exactly the way he likes and i try to do it for him. He should tell you exactly what he wants as you should tell him what you want and juts do your best ou will improve with practse and if he tells you he dosnlt like something don't take it personally and stop doing it or ask him how to do it differently away he does like.

HAHAHAHA! That guys got it made!

You: Am i still ****?
Him: Yeh carry on, more learning needed.

3 months later
You: Am i improving?
Him: Yes, slowly, i think you should practice a little more though.
Reply 4
this is not for sex advice :p:

ask him! talk, if not doing right or unsure ask hell know.
also if you have to ask questions like this, perhaps your not ready for such things, just my opinion :smile:
Reply 5
i know its not sex advice. but i couldnt just put "advice please" no1 would read it.
Reply 6
ok it was a joke calm down :smile:
Reply 7
hmm there seems to be a bit of an imbalance here. you shouldn't be feeling under pressure to perform, that's just a recipe for disaster, you should be feeling turned on by him and like touching is the most natural progression in the world. equally, this isn't some kind of test to see if you can please him, he has to please you as well!

handjobs can be hard as men are such experts at doing it themselves, and can be a bit tiring on the ole wrist, but don't think of it as some military operation, just relax and communicate with each other. you'll be fine.

Latest

Trending

Trending