The Student Room Group

Do you spy on your neighbours getting undressed?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Urgh, no. Thats just creepy plus hes about 70...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Lol. If you find someone attractive its natural to want a peek despite what the pretend shock crowd say. Some people take it to extremes with dogging and the like. Cant say I've ever gone for that. I dont think I'm particularly good looking but twice (2 different women) Ive had an eyeful. Personally I'll admit without any shame I find women attractive so liked it. One was in the morning. I used to pass the same house every day and one dark morning the lady there faced her mirror and as I passed her she dropped her towel. Admittedly I'm a little shy and moved along. On another occasion much the same. Looked out the window and the lady opposite saw me in the reflection of her mirror. Apparently she just came from the shower. She opened her towel wide then did it up again. Sure some people think its pervy. I figure they got a kick from it or they wouldnt have done it. I enjoyed it. Al good lol
Reply 22
We used to have direct line of sight into a bedroom window from a high school classroom and remember all the boys claiming they had sighted a naked woman getting changed after a shower through there.

Aside from that, I've been waved at from a guy in the office block across from my apartment before. But not when I was naked thankfully.
I accidentally left my blinds open once and had just got out the shower. The man next door saw me who is a total freak came knocking on the door shouting at my dad saying he is going to report me for being obscene and exposure ect and that if he sees me naked again he will be phoning the police! It was quite bad tbh but one thing I will not forget
I remember a few times a woman over the road used to not have any proper curtains in her bedroom and if I happened to look out my bedroom window I could see her getting changed, not fully though unfortunately
Original post by Tai Ga
What the hell is wrong with you?

Diabetes.....just a guess tho.
No.
Hi. I am with you.... I always try and get a look at my neighbour in her shower!
No way!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending