The Student Room Group

That Crush You Never Spoke To

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
This chick back in sixth form. She looked incredible but seemed quite frigid, and also emotionally unstable due to her personal/family life. She started talking to me randomly for a couple of weeks, asking me for my class notes, my email and got my number off one of my mates. I didn't reciprocate though because something seemed off, in hindsight I should have atleast been more open with her as she shared quite a bit with me.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 21
A boy in my maths class. Smart, kind, thoughtful. Thought absolutely nothing of him throughout high school, and then year 10 began and suddenly I got all excited when I had classes with him or he looked my way. Our social groups didn't mix, though, and I didn't talk to him much.

When we finally started talking a bit more, I moved schools. :sigh: Bumped into him in a shop once afterwards, literally came within an inch of his face when I turned around and went bright pink. Awkwardly spoke for a bit where I looked everywhere but at him, and that was it.

He eventually went down the scruffy, hipster indie boy path, and my crush was gone. :lol: Still one of the nicest boys I've ever met, though. He had beautiful eyes.
ha, i've had multiple
Reply 23
Original post by Foo.mp3
x

:colonhash: You are 5 years old.

Or in need of some action.
Original post by nyan~
Oh man. There was I guy in high school that I was completely infatuated for ages. We were in different friends groups and I never spoke more than a few words with him but omg I still got all those butterflies and silly things like that whenever we made eye contact :colondollar: I recently found him on facebook and he's still as handsome as ever :daydreaming:

This is exactly what I was thinking too. :colondollar:

There was so many chances I had throughout school but I never liked him until 6th form. Things could have been so different :sad:
(edited 10 years ago)
Always at least spoke to my crushes or done some flirting , not that anythings come of it.

Least I tried :cool:
Original post by Foo.mp3

What an appalling person! :s-smilie:
:

He wrote on his facebook account that I was his biggest mistake.. And someone made an account under my name and told him I like him.. And he blocked it... I guess all those things he told me like how his heart beat for me were lies...
Original post by Foo.mp3
Ouch, you two were an item then? Did you do anything to provoke such harsh words?

With respect darling, you need to smarten up/mature and learn to see the things boys say for what they are (often little more than what a girl wants to hear)

No we weren't an item.
I don't know what I did wrong.. Basically I said no to a date to him which he never asked directly.. He knew I was shy anyways.. And still decided to call me an ugly bitch after that, and told told everyone he didn't want to know I existed... I actually feel soooo stupid liking him so much... But the chemistry I had for him was powerful... Yeah I know stupid... But he hates me.
Ow well... That's life.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by chocolatesauce
Does anyone read the 'rush hour crush' section on the Metro newspaper?

All the time! :colondollar: some of its very cringy, some cute.
Original post by lilac!!
All the time! :colondollar: some of its very cringy, some cute.

yeah, some of it can be but most of the time it's cute, I hope it actually works :smile:
Original post by Foo.mp3
So he felt rejected and reacted badly/didn't wanna know thereafter? I guess some young guys handle these things badly. A lesson learnt for the future perhaps :smile:
but the problem there is that he KNEW I was shy... And I don't think it was mainly that... I know this is about school but we didn't go to the same school but rather at work.. I think my manager said some bad things to him about me... When my manager took me to his office he told me I had to do something for him... Let's just call it "work over nights" for him... If I had done it he would have told him to "forgive" me...
Whatever that meant... I didn't do it so I was fired from my job.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 31
yeah, some of it can be but most of the time it's cute, I hope it actually works :smile:

Is there anyway the crushes can respond back?
Original post by lilac!!
Is there anyway the crushes can respond back?

idk, most of them see each other pretty much everyday or frequently...
I have this humongous crush on one of my best friend and holy ****, this is the first time I'm telling anybody, nobody else knows. I hope you feel special TSR xD
Reply 34
idk, most of them see each other pretty much everyday or frequently...

Haha! "OMG its you who wrote this isn't you" .. Id love to be there in that convo
Reply 35
One girl in uni, blonde girl, pale complexion. She had a nice body and a nice face, I talked to her twice, once on a night out, another time in the library as we had some lessons together. She even sounded like she liked me a bit. But I didn't talk to her again for some reason. I'm sure she liked me or at least wanted to talk to me, because she'll walk towards my direction to leave the room. :facepalm2: eventually she probably thought I was weird, stopped looking at me and seemed like she tried avoiding me.

I bottled it like a mofo :rofl:

There's others, but that one sticks out.
Had a huge crush on a girl in my form group for most of my school years. I never felt able to talk to her because she was in the 'popular' group and I really wasn't. She was in a lot of my lessons and I remember getting to sit next to her in one class, I'd deliberately not bring a pen so I could ask her for one. I'd tap her on the shoulder because I was too nervous to talk to her :blushing:

She was so nice to me though, always said hi in the corridor and gave me a Christmas card every year. When I was having a hard time with my parents splitting up and felt a bit down, she'd always come up to me and make sure I was ok whilst her friends were looking on wondering what was happening.

Looked her up on Facebook now (she has a unique name) and even though it's been 7 years since I left school, she's still incredibly attractive.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Ok so your manager made up nasty rumours and used them to attempt to exploit you, and you were fired for not "working over nights" ~ sexual harrassment/wrongful dismissal? :confused:

If there's any chance this guy you liked will speak to you it might be as well to get back in touch and set the record straight :smile:

That's never going to happen... He made it obvious he hates me.. I won't try and talk to him, nope never, anyways there is no point since he hates me and doesn't want to know
I exist.
Reply 38
Does anyone read the 'rush hour crush' section on the Metro newspaper?

"To the girl who puked at the mere sight of me - I totally dig that ****, as it's one of my fetishes, and I really want to see you again - let's meet up sometime maybe?"

:rolleyes:
Original post by Foo.mp3

Music teacher, bit like Elisha Cuthbert in terms of appearance only less cutesy looking; never attempted owt on account of her being all woman and me being 15/16, plus the whole teacher-pupil thing

grrr hot teachers why must they exist

Quick Reply

Latest