The Student Room Group

Best German City For Nightlife?

In the Winter.

Aside from Berlin.

I'm going to Berlin for a little holiday probably in February and it would be cool to go to another city too for a couple of nights. Where would you recommend?
Reply 1
Original post by The-Dream
In the Winter.

Aside from Berlin.

I'm going to Berlin for a little holiday probably in February and it would be cool to go to another city too for a couple of nights. Where would you recommend?

I know its quite far from Berlin but I loved Munich when I went- the famous beer halls are lively at night (I went in March or April so still before the high season)
Reply 2
I have only been to Berlin but I have heard good things about Hamburg from a German native I know.
Aside from Berlin, I would recommend another megacities in Germany, namely Munich and Hamburg. Otherwise I suggest you to go to Kiel, if you are interest in important parts in Germany's history (Kiel mutiny which caused the German Revolution). Compared to Hamburg it is not a big harbour town, but there are enough opportunities to spend the nightlife.
Reply 4
In the Winter.

Aside from Berlin.

HAMBURG
In the Winter. (...)

I don't read that before. Sorry!

If you want to visit Germany not only in winter time, but also in christmas time at the same time (of course its too late, but in the next year it is possible again :biggrin:), then I recommend you to go to Nuremberg and to visit the greatest christmas market in Germany.

Quick Reply

Latest