Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Liverpool Hope Accomodation - 2014 Starters

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by gabbie1604
I'm in a house on Smithdown Road with Elgin Management - they are student houses run by ex students so they pretty much give you what you want... They are great.... give them a call and see if they have any houses left - couple up with a few people and stay in a house.. its much cheap than staying in halls.... you can spend it on more booze then haha!

I am so glad I signed up to this website now!:biggrin:
Liverpool
Visit website
Is anyone going to live in great newman halls?
Reply 22
Yeaah I was thinking of newman thersea or wesley :smile:
Hey everyone, I have an offer from LH for Childhood & Youth & Education. I am pretty sure it is going to my firm choice but I was just wondering about people's opinion on it. I have read mixed views about it but I'm not too sure about which ones to listen to
Reply 24
Original post by Jessica_22
Hey everyone, I have an offer from LH for Childhood & Youth & Education. I am pretty sure it is going to my firm choice but I was just wondering about people's opinion on it. I have read mixed views about it but I'm not too sure about which ones to listen to

When i went to visit it seemed like an upbeat campus with modern facilities of course not everyone would be happy with the accomodation options (lovely but expensive or cheaper but shared facilities) but you can't please everyone I would recommend you go to one of the applicant days I feel like i knew that it was the Uni for me when i visited so thats probably best but it seems like a great uni to me
Reply 25
Hey do u know if we can choose to live like just girls in a flat for student accommodation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending