The Student Room Group

Need to lose weight off stomach

Basically over the past couple of months I've been gaining weight but just on my stomach! It's huge, like a whole different being lol. Jokes aside, this has got really down and ruined my confidence because nothing looks right anymore. The problem is I like the rest of my body and I don't want to lose weight from anywhere else but my stomach.
Can anyone help? Tips and advice needed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
You burn fat from the entire body, not a particular section. Your only option is to lose weight overall, unfortunately
Eating cleanly and drinking plenty of water, as well as exercise; although you can't spot reduce unfortunately.
Reply 3
Unfortunately you can't choose where you lose fat. And sadly the first place you gain it tends to be the last you lose it.
Original post by Always_Happy
Basically over the past couple of months I've been gaining weight but just on my stomach! It's huge, like a whole different being lol. Jokes aside, this has got really down and ruined my confidence because nothing looks right anymore. The problem is I like the rest of my body and I don't want to lose weight from anywhere else but my stomach.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have the exact same problem :frown: my post serves no means but to provide you with the comfort that I also share your problem of an out of proportion stomach!
Original post by Always_Happy

Posted from TSR Mobile

tone your stomach, do sit ups or something
Reply 6
Thanks for your replies! I guess I'm just going to have to lose weight and hope most of it comes from my stomach

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest