The Student Room Group

Girlfriend gets TOO wet?!

I've been with my girlfriend for a few months and we recently had sex for the first time. During foreplay I felt that she was really wet and didn't think much of it. When it came to having sex, I found her to be too wet. I couldn't feel as much friction as I would have hoped and didn't cum so she decided to give me a blowjob. Is there anything I could do about this? I told her she gets really wet and she said it's because she gets really turned on by me. I didn't know what to say about the matter after that. How do I approach the topic without hurting her feelings? I really care about her so approaching this well is really important to me.

I'd really appreciate advice from girls as I don't know how to approach the topic. Thanks.

Oh yeah, just in case. I know that a lot of guys on TSR are virgins and will act all alpha with comments like "no such thing as too wet" etc etc. Whatever makes you feel better LOL.
Reply 1
buy an umbrella? :K:

I don' t see how she can change.

You could try

making yourself look ugly

wearing a mask ..lol

stick pictures of her family all over the walls

scream "I love you DAD"

show her this thread which you created ..that might dry her up a little
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
what real advice would you like?

plug her up with a tampon ??

she can't exactly control it ...
If serious, try cutting down the foreplay? How long do you normally go on for? It might be that you're doing it for too long or something. Some girls are cool with just a bit of fiddling and then jumping right into it.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
If serious, try cutting down the foreplay? How long do you normally go on for? It might be that you're doing it for too long or something. Some girls are cool with just a bit of fiddling and then jumping right into it.

Around 10-15 mins? I'm not too sure as I haven't timed it lol. Thanks for the suggestion and for commenting maturely. I'll shorten it next time and see if anything changes.
Reply 5
Thanks to the anon for giving me some good advice on the matter. Abandoning this thread as I can see no guy is going to address the actual question but instead focus on deciphering the size of my knob. Anticipated the possibility early on, it is TSR after all.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks to the anon for giving me some good advice on the matter. Abandoning this thread as I can see no guy is going to address the actual question but instead focus on deciphering the size of my knob. Anticipated the possibility early on, it is TSR after all.

Well didn't you get the advice already? Use kitchen towels to wipe her a bit, less foreplay, wear some gruesome costume while having sex, hhhmmmm best of all, show her this thread.
Reply 7
Troll
To the OP, couldn't quite tell how much experience you have but this might be a simple case of carrying on for a few months before concluding there is definitely a problem. Sex does normally take a while to completely click.
(edited 10 years ago)
Try a variety of positions is all I can suggest along with short/ no foreplay. Stand up face to face with her legs closed...that can get pretty frictiony.
Reply 10
Try different condom brands. I had to experience with which condoms I could use, as some made it hurt due to it sucking up all the lube. The worst ones for me were the Durex, tingle me, so maybe give them a go and see if you see any improvement. If not, honestly you shouldn't mention it to your girlfriend, as she can't do anything about it, therefore would only make her feel bad.
Anyway, OP, all you need to do is in between the breaks of changing position, etc... is to just wipe some of the "wet" off "little OP" with your hand, keep your boxers/her panties to hand and use them, or something else. When you carry on, you will feel much more friction.

But we careful not to do it too much! Too much friction will hurt her, there is a reason girls get we :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
It is entirely up to you go speak to her about it if you're bothered that much she will listen, hopefully you'll be able to go about differently when engaging in sexual intercourse with your girlfriend.
The first times you have sex it's probably normal for this to happen, with the added excitement of it being someone new. Each time is different, sometimes girls get really wet, sometimes not as much, sometimes not at all. It also depends on what 'time of the month' it is for her. If it is ovulation time then women do get wetter.

See how it goes, it may change as the relationship progresses, but it may be a something that she just has and it can't be changed. However, the contraceptive pill can affect 'wetness' so that could be a solution.
I don't think OP is trolling. He says he's abandoned the thread, but I reckon he'll pop back, so here goes:

OP, there is no point raising this with your girlfriend when you know full well there's nothing she can do about it. At worst it'll serve to make her feel self-conscious, that she can't satisfy you sexually, and as if there's something wrong with her, which there isn't. At best she'll be annoyed/hurt that you spoke up about something she can't change.

As others have suggested, cut down on foreplay, try different positions, different condoms or if you really have to, do get a tissue down there quickly before going in. She'll probably realise what you're doing from your previous comments and hopefully won't be offended.

If after a few months of sleeping together things haven't improved, maybe suggest that she go on the pill and you stop using condoms. Other users have contested the idea that condoms would contribute to lubrication, but they are lubed after all, and if you - the one having this slippery sex - think they're exacerbating the problem, do something about it.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
I hate to say this to you but there is really not that much to be done. Please dont tell her that she is too wet because its only going to hurt her feeling about something she cant control!
Although I dont have any direct experience of this I have read about the problem before.

The suggestion was to try different positions which will make her 'tighter' around you. e.g in missionary get her to pull her knees together end up to her chest. Look some more up online :smile: oh also have a towel handy to get rid of some excess moisture after foreplay, I am sure she wont mind :smile:
Reply 16
read about this in a magazine they suggested textured condoms
The OP should just try different positions.
(edited 10 years ago)
Don't have foreplay. Problem solved.

Latest

Trending

Trending