The Student Room Group

[Poll] Should we remove the 'Bounty' chocolate from Cadbury's celebrations box?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Down with the BOUNTY. They are always the one left at the end!
Cadburys don't make celebrations.
Reply 22
Bounty is the best one. I'd much rather they got rid of Mars, Snickers or Milky Way. They're all completely meh. So glad they got rid of the Truffles too, they were revolting.
Actually very surprised by this poll. In all my life I have never seen a box of celebrations which didn't end with all the Bounty and Snickers chocolates being binned.
I have a big tub of celebrations in my room with just the Bounty and Snickers left. Just get rid of them and put more Milky Way in.
Original post by Origami Bullets
This. Why the hell did they remove the best one?!

They probably found that the incidence of violence within families fell dramatically afterwards, though!
No! I'm like the only one who likes bounty amongst my friends so I get them all!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Celebrations boxes should contain:

* the Malteaser;
* Galaxy caramel;
* Snickers; and
* Bounty

that's all.

Possibly Mars, strictly to give to other people. To keep them away from the good ones.
Reply 28
Original post by Kiss
No. Get rid of Crunchie instead.

They already have! I was very upset. :frown:

I'm indifferent about Bounty. I find Celebrations pretty boring anyway though as I can have most of the chocolates any day, whereas things like Quality Street/Roses and even Heroes are a little different.
lol yes. And replace them all with either more of the galaxy chocolate or the malteasers chocolate pieces.
No Bounty is a classic it has to stay!!! please don't do this to me :cry2:
Yes. It tastes nice initially, when there is chocolate and coconut mixed together, but then I'm left with flavourless coconut pieces that are too chewy and haven't been masticated enough to swallow comfortably.
No, get rid of the Snicker ones, they're an abomination to chocolate. I miss truffles
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 33
What happened to the truffle? :sad:

Bountys are disgusting.
Original post by xDave-
Bounty is the best one. I'd much rather they got rid of Mars, Snickers or Milky Way. They're all completely meh. So glad they got rid of the Truffles too, they were revolting.

You are unworthy of Celebrations boxes
Reply 35
Yes, they are always the ones left over at the end.

People seriously wanting to get rid of snickers? They are the best ones.
Reply 36
Original post by Mad Vlad
Moved this to Food and Drink.

GOD yes. I love normal Maltesers, but what is it about Celebrations Maltesers that make them 1000x more amazing!?

Thanks for moving it!
BTW didn't know there was such demand for this measly chocolate!
I was obliged to vote no. Someone I knew as a child did the singing for a Bounty advert.
Yes, get rid of them.
I miss the Truffle terribly so yes, bring that back and replace Bounty any day.

Quick Reply

Latest