The Student Room Group

Cookie clicker - do you even click, bro?

http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/

Something fun to while away the hours with. Click the giant cookie, use those cookies to build stuff, repeat until you're self sufficient. Upgrade buildings as necessary. Repeat until you realise you're hopelessly addicted.

Oh, and when you've got every upgrade and every Achievement, you can do it all again by resetting your game to earn Heavenly Chips which boost your cps (you keep your Achievements but lose your upgrades).

At 200bil cookies/sec I've been playing this for far too long. Far far too long...

Enjoy :h:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Drunk Punx

Something fun to while away the hours with. Click the giant cookie, use those cookies to build stuff, repeat until you're self sufficient. Upgrade buildings as necessary. Repeat until you realise you're hopelessly addicted.

Oh, and when you've got every upgrade and every Achievement, you can do it all again by resetting your game to earn Heavenly Chips which boost your cps (you keep your Achievements but lose your upgrades).

At 200bil cookies/sec I've been playing this for far too long. Far far too long...

Do you still play this? I have gotten into it and I am at around 45bill/second. :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by TheNoobishKnight
Do you still play this? I have gotten into it and I am at around 45bill/second. :biggrin:

8.705 tril/second. I need a life :lol:

Stats:

Cookies in bank: 1.172 quintillion
Cookies baked (this game): 164.601 quintillion
Cookies baked (all time): 164.822 quintillion
Cookies forfeited by resetting: 227.525 quadrillion
Legacy started: a long while ago, with 2 resets
Session started: 8,497 hours ago
Buildings owned: 2,149
Cookies per second: 8.705 quintillion (multiplier: 30,596.0%) (withered: 50.0%)
Cookies per click: 737.28 billion
Cookie clicks: 54,900
Hand-made cookies: 2.844 quintillion
Golden cookie clicks: 1,280 (all-time: 2,536)

Prestige:
674 Heavenly Chips at 100% of their potential (+1,384.0% CpS)

Upgrades:
199/216

Achievements:
139/160
Milk: 544% (caramel milk)

3 Shadow Achievements.

After getting 100 of every building and maxing out the upgrades (at the time) I was left with nothing to do so it stagnated, just gathering cookies. I was glad that I still left it on while I was on the laptop because I gained quite a few cookies, so when Orteil introduced Prisms I was able to buy nearly 100 straight off the bat, which at least doubled my CpS.

I've got 240 Cursors, 250 Grandmas, 200 of everything else bar Time Machines, Antimatter Condensers, and Prisms, of which I have 173, 150, and 136 respectively.

I'll reset it and begin again after I've gotten 200 Time Machines and Antimatter Condensers, and 150 Prisms.
It's gotten to the point where I can only really further increase by getting Heavenly Cookies to offer any significant CpS, but in doing so I'd be back at square one (albeit with a healthy boost).

To reiterate: I need a life.
(edited 9 years ago)
8.705 tril/second. I need a life :lol:

Stats:

Cookies in bank: 1.172 quintillion
Cookies baked (this game): 164.601 quintillion
Cookies baked (all time): 164.822 quintillion
Cookies forfeited by resetting: 227.525 quadrillion
Legacy started: a long while ago, with 2 resets
Session started: 8,497 hours ago
Buildings owned: 2,149
Cookies per second: 8.705 quintillion (multiplier: 30,596.0%) (withered: 50.0%)
Cookies per click: 737.28 billion
Cookie clicks: 54,900
Hand-made cookies: 2.844 quintillion
Golden cookie clicks: 1,280 (all-time: 2,536)

Prestige:
674 Heavenly Chips at 100% of their potential (+1,384.0% CpS)

Upgrades:
199/216

Achievements:
139/160
Milk: 544% (caramel milk)

3 Shadow Achievements.

After getting 100 of every building and maxing out the upgrades (at the time) I was left with nothing to do so it stagnated, just gathering cookies. I was glad that I still left it on while I was on the laptop because I gained quite a few cookies, so when Orteil introduced Prisms I was able to buy nearly 100 straight off the bat, which at least doubled my CpS.

I've got 240 Cursors, 250 Grandmas, 200 of everything else bar Time Machines, Antimatter Condensers, and Prisms, of which I have 173, 150, and 136 respectively.

I'll reset it and begin again after I've gotten 200 Time Machines and Antimatter Condensers, and 150 Prisms.
It's gotten to the point where I can only really further increase by getting Heavenly Cookies to offer any significant CpS, but in doing so I'd be back at square one (albeit with a healthy boost).

To reiterate: I need a life.

Wow flipping hell, that's insane!
I can't copy and paste mines so here is a screen shot

I still don't know much about all the items and I have 0 grannys cause I bought the granocalypse thing but I was too scared to use it as some things kept eating my cookies lol.
Reply 4

That is a **** game Google Plazma Burst 2 instead. A much better game.
Original post by Stranix
That is a **** game Google Plazma Burst 2 instead. A much better game.

My bro used to play it all the time before we got my gaming rig lol. That's pretty good but this game is more a game which you leave and it will play, where you come and upgrade and leave again...(Idle game).

It doesn't require constant attention :biggrin:.
Why did you have to revive this thread? I'm now addicted.
Original post by DiddyDec
Why did you have to revive this thread? I'm now addicted.

Because I got addicted lately and want to post it on TSR but found this thread and saw that the OP was still active :biggrin:. Trust me, it's EPIC!
Reply 8
I'm playing this at the same time as Anti-Idle:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/tukkun/anti-idle-the-game
Still starting off on both.
Original post by lerjj
I'm playing this at the same time as Anti-Idle:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/tukkun/anti-idle-the-game
Still starting off on both.

Good luck, 1 is enough for me! It keeps distracting me! I couldn't handle to, even if I wanted to lol.
Reply 10
Good luck, 1 is enough for me! It keeps distracting me! I couldn't handle to, even if I wanted to lol.

Only just realised it's half 11! I've been playing for 3 1/2 hours! :O
Original post by lerjj
Only just realised it's half 11! I've been playing for 3 1/2 hours! :O

I am just leaving it to do it's thing. The game itself make you feel as though you are accomplishing something in life. I guess it also teaches patients lol.
Reply 12
I am just leaving it to do it's thing. The game itself make you feel as though you are accomplishing something in life. I guess it also teaches patients lol.

Doesn't teach patience so long as you have another tab open. This game is evil, it won't let me sleep.
Original post by lerjj
Doesn't teach patience so long as you have another tab open. This game is evil, it won't let me sleep.

I sleep late anyway, how much cookies are you making per second, if you have started it yet?
I sleep late anyway, how much cookies are you making per second, if you have started it yet?

I'm making 17.474 million. What have you done to me?!
Original post by DiddyDec
I'm making 17.474 million. What have you done to me?!

Allow the Cookies and the grannies to take over you! :biggrin:
I am never installing this game again! :afraid:

Come at me peasants. Except OP :biggrin:
Reply 18

3.1mil Not quite sure how those grannies can bake that fast
Original post by lerjj
3.1mil Not quite sure how those grannies can bake that fast

Keep at it buddy. I was very active on it for the first few hours but now I let it run it's own course. But my stupid macbook sleeps itself at night and doesn't stay awake for it to continue overnight lol.

Quick Reply

Latest