The Student Room Group

UCAS help

I want to know that in UCAS can we applied 2 courses from 1 university or the 5 of them need to be from different universities.

Thanks in advance
Reply 1
You can apply to different courses within the same university

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Thank you very much
Original post by abc95
You can apply to different courses within the same university

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by tua54
I want to know that in UCAS can we applied 2 courses from 1 university or the 5 of them need to be from different universities.

Thanks in advance

You can apply to two courses at the same university. :smile:
Original post by Sparkle24
You can apply to two courses at the same university. :smile:

You can apply to five courses at the same university (Oxford and Cambridge excepted) and a few people (usually with severe geographical constraints) do.
Reply 5
Original post by tua54

Thanks in advance

Applying to two (or more) different courses from one university is possibile, but consider that 1) you'd use one slot of your choices which you could use for another university incrementing your chances of getting offers and 2) it might be difficult to balance your personal statement for two different courses, particularly if they belong to different academic fields.
Reply 6
Thank you very much for the advice, really valuable
Original post by gvsi
Applying to two (or more) different courses from one university is possibile, but consider that 1) you'd use one slot of your choices which you could use for another university incrementing your chances of getting offers and 2) it might be difficult to balance your personal statement for two different courses, particularly if they belong to different academic fields.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending