The Student Room Group

Scientific study proves that promiscuous women arel less likely to stay married!

If you are marrying in 2014 (stupid to get married nowadays but still), don't marry someone who has already been with other penises.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vendettax

If you are marrying in 2014 (stupid to get married nowadays but still), don't marry someone who has already been with other penises.

I actually just came here to propose to you....

*unsheathes sword*

Will you parry me?
From that data it is impossible to conclude that promiscuous women are less likely to stay married (hint: that graph has nothing to do with staying married).
Reply 3
The title is very misleading. I was expecting some concrete evidence; this is merely correlational, and there is no reason to believe there are not other factors involved (e.g. People who have had more partners marry someone with a bad personality, thus causing the trend).
Lucky I haven't slept around and had lots of penis inside me then :h:
Reply 5
Original post by snowyowl

So you didn't sleep with them but you had their penis inside of you?

You're still counted as promiscuous.
Reply 6
I completely agree with this study, you can't make a ho a housewife
So you didn't sleep with them but you had their penis inside of you?

You're still counted as promiscuous.

Pretty sure I said I HADN'T done either.
Reply 8

Pretty sure I said I HADN'T done either.

You just said you haven't slept around and you've had lots of penis inside you.
You just said you haven't slept around and you've had lots of penis inside you.

Most people with a decent grasp of the English language would understand what I said as "I have not slept around and I have not had lots of penis inside me".

The promiscuous women probably don't stay in marriages because those opportunities for promiscuity persist and they take advantage of them because they always have and they get divorced for cheating.I will also add that those who have had less sexual partners and particularly zero are more likely to be strictly religious and thus against divorce, which breaks a contract with God.
(edited 10 years ago)
It would be interesting to see the aggregated figures for people who are married or in a long term relationship

Also, it's not sourced and there isn't any indication of the country it's from, our who made it (and so what axe they have to grind) which makes that chart academically worthless

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Hhhhh it's normal
A girl should only do these things with her husband not with another man even if he loves her

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's one graph! You can't prove anything with that.
Reply 14
Most people with a decent grasp of the English language would understand what I said as "I have not slept around and I have not had lots of penis inside me".

Oh now you're changing it after the results from the graph truly set it.
We needed a scientific study to tell us that?
Reply 16
I bet the same thing applies to promiscuous men as well

I'm not changing anything...
Original post by Origami Bullets
It would be interesting to see the aggregated figures for people who are married or in a long term relationship

Also, it's not sourced and there isn't any indication of the country it's from, our who made it (and so what axe they have to grind) which makes that chart academically worthless

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing reputable:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiv2ww5if3OrjgbbZWu1pClhlWzITN6eZ9o7hsb5ETayqgB8KnrYgRY0ir3AUDwbXBfOQWrfwkEqLbgf9C3o8YF0Gr5ppmwkDGcRLTUlDhm22BnxyTyYokx5GYUUEXqcxmxMtttrlMU4Ec3yEVWjoIDgWRjx8z2YIfh92loVUX29l_15c20WyT3ZUyW_1TGadMrCKEasjOPHWg8An6rBbk8_1l2KtdAxnlysoMqfPLOI0Hc0AkFfZ-tee4B-d_1w1SbucGM1efQJ7PIlWZ7MZzmMps1qw7cNeXOLdfxCrBohKrBGzOo-3jJxwx2F4LTP0-Sn-ibF18UnDgpvRgMHn5aPRz-VyDzselGp5N8RQOC0Sn-KUsuygEUKFCQV-r8eknNFYVZSW8Dm6zUq0GMbh56qOd-nZAUUV8UcxfttA3OZkK-8gX5pOGENuJasn5WipVnZEyfmpDjaV6nO1qS6-S2XrJqcBgreX3i5yGMj4QApjTTijx9kkSWKYjifvCMn4LnYxtYgd6dpKPlN3PIf8r3IRAIJWIUEOf_1BsqEOIlOlHAcmvvyLTDDLahM15jODut3rw1T3b2blsg9e75Hd9A-wJpB_1KI4YTtjzRihHoaAPlOU--anxoxnHh4hDQh6UOJljAHcq543CXGR2ZqcYiZrySvtp1WZNVr_1eksOoi8BFpRW5KPTgIJglKlOZOPUpTMnW8YDwHjvjfsgdy7QD7aILftrKSRVYLpidDpO3DH5nJAZazTc9QbONTQm9DH-kVLw2X7WBvNdwjhrMX3pV3y1JrUhZ2llBBK4T9zgSSUcKbji4C_1XRHItgvNU1EwZ9QlSyyTz501OFrbQZBXdam0Hae0gzHOc31jHvhdKATAqZ0F63I_1wycB-zzWsdPwnmCEdHCpYcOrAl7UO4W-CUTLIYfvZcvLlB9PQ_1NPzNKK_1_1GcnX4hU3-E_1STEkRx3NZgmLk0p1sDZYdUt1D1b3T3FySK-rKHtJ13fpk1U0KLCzu9HZ7nN-i-cjAVsHw9KDGhWqrnTNPPJEBEWa1Uymk3EXeZEBvIJExucd49w7eCVeK3gD04qSA62MyfK88BNPwootB1qOKkT0QCav9SLLHA9pZFq17tS9nfADrxNq2XYXAdatF3Ts3CtWSth8W0VCrefBukyJMTnY4vOHwbd2b49zvKBhdYH7M9feNFJyTFaDxVCUHCyImDRU86UuZ4L9WCkAy86hcat1YZPsQydADYy_1ZvPyD8OsPlXV-mTW_1o70vIhB5zipYb16XDKf_13EQ49q9s7LkVCcRRM9FRW8XwTYAfP-CeKPqumLK6BvRlHu_1SfpT4HQJGEuB_1LY5C9JTTZHYTAremPS42bIrF9lFZQgF-8kZJwJwDAQ

I thought livescience might have something, considering it came up in the Google search, but I think that was just referencing the search terms :smile:

She quite clearly said that she's not slept around...
Works both ways just saying...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending