The Student Room Group

MUN Chat Thread MkIII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by meenu89
Cool :smile: Have you sent in your manifesto for India?

Yes I have , i am now waiting for SG to tell me that he has got my manifesto. Who else is applying ?
Reply 41
Original post by Luketreherne
Yes I have , i am now waiting for SG to tell me that he has got my manifesto. Who else is applying ?

Not me. I look forward to reading it.
Original post by meenu89

Trust me this manifesto I promise you will exceed all known levels of Cringe worthiness and bull**** you have ever known. But hey desperate times call for desperate measures :colondollar:
Original post by meenu89

I really hope people like it :colondollar:
Reply 44

Received and posted. :wink:
Looks like an exciting election!
On the subject of Belarus, the old Russian representative tehFrance would like to say that Belarus is not a state and therefore, can not have a representative to claim independence. Also, that it is against the will of Belarus for independence, they seek to remain in political and economic unity.

I think I had the best time in the forum when I represented Belarus, I miss them :frown:
Reply 47
Original post by Cheese_Monster
On the subject of Belarus, the old Russian representative tehFrance would like to say that Belarus is not a state and therefore, can not have a representative to claim independence. Also, that it is against the will of Belarus for independence, they seek to remain in political and economic unity.

I think I had the best time in the forum when I represented Belarus, I miss them :frown:

Is tehFrance back? Or have you just been speaking?

If someone wanted to declare independence then I guess they'd set a precedent - it's not been done before but there's nothing stopping it :smile:
Reply 48
Bet there's never been such an interest in Hollande's press conference....
Original post by meenu89
Bet there's never been such an interest in Hollande's press conference....

Exciting times for sure. His private affairs should stay that way though.
Original post by St. Brynjar
Exciting times for sure. His private affairs should stay that way though.

Is it just me or is nearly every states person an stereotype think about it ;

Obama , a cool black dude
Cameron , a posh Etonian
Angela Markell , a butch German woman
Putin , a KGB trained psychopath
Hollande , a middle aged woman who leaves his wife for a woman half his age

Your thoughts
Original post by Cheese_Monster

Haha, I got the same message. Always keeping an eye on this place haha
Original post by Republic1
Is tehFrance back? Or have you just been speaking?

If someone wanted to declare independence then I guess they'd set a precedent - it's not been done before but there's nothing stopping it :smile:

He messages me when he sees me mentioning our merger haha. No, I will be the one to free Belarus as my last act in the forum :tongue:
Reply 53

Cameron , a posh Etonian

Your thoughts

What would you have made of John Major?!
Reply 54
Original post by meenu89
What would you have made of John Major?!

We all know Rakas! - I much agree with Rakas on the subject of Major!

You?
I apologise for my inactivity here so far this year, been terribly busy with uni amongst other things, so I'm guilty of neglecting this place when I do come on TSR. That will change soon I assure you guys :smile:
Just want to say that the recent hype is awesome made me really enjoy being in the MUN, thanks super and any one else who helped produce this hype, I think it is the best one I have ever been in
Reply 57
Original post by Moist Penguin
Just want to say that the recent hype is awesome made me really enjoy being in the MUN, thanks super and any one else who helped produce this hype, I think it is the best one I have ever been in

Same here. This is the best hype I've seen. Great idea guys
Original post by Republic1
Same here. This is the best hype I've seen. Great idea guys

Agreed.
Should we turn this into a quarterly event?
Original post by ThisIsn'tSpam
Agreed.
Should we turn this into a quarterly event?

Well there isn't really any restriction on hypes as far as I know otehr than avoid more than one at a time and they have to be approved. There is no timeframe on them

Quick Reply

Latest