The Student Room Group

Girls that like CoD

Scroll to see replies

Original post by blairxoxo

:biggrin:

Ahhhhhhh I used to play S&D alot with my mates. That was the only time we actually got the chance to play as a team. We had mics too, which made it easier to come up with strategies, depending on how many of us there were in the game and we always discussed who would be taking turns to flank / snipe etc. I would consider myself a good all rounder. I was good with all types of guns.

Yeah it kinda sucks when I'm not with my mates and I end up playing a good clan. I usually would sneak a couple of kills in, but not without getting killed loads of times xD

Yeah, I first heard of CS when I saw it on the CGS (vid I posted above) devour is playing for Carolina Core in that vid

There were quite a few big names in the CGS css league.

Sam chamma (devour)
Sam Gawn (rattlesnk)
marcus sundstrom (zet)
(frod)
(brawwwski)

just to name a few........
Original post by James A
Ahhhhhhh I used to play S&D alot with my mates. That was the only time we actually got the chance to play as a team. We had mics too, which made it easier to come up with strategies, depending on how many of us there were in the game and we always discussed who would be taking turns to flank / snipe etc. I would consider myself a good all rounder. I was good with all types of guns.

Yeah it kinda sucks when I'm not with my mates and I end up playing a good clan. I usually would sneak a couple of kills in, but not without getting killed loads of times xD

Yeah, I first heard of CS when I saw it on the CGS (vid I posted above) devour is playing for Carolina Core in that vid

There were quite a few big names in the CGS css league.

Sam chamma (devour)
Sam Gawn (rattlesnk)
marcus sundstrom (zet)
(frod)
(brawwwski)

just to name a few........

I really like playing S & D. I find that my best weapon by far is that of the assualt class (so in cod4 mainly the m4 carbine and ak47). imo the scope is the best. I mean you cant beat the 360 degree shots, wallbangs, noscopes,trickshots, +10's etc :smile:

Yeah I used to do that. But with my friends there was this one guy with the best pc specs which frustrated me. See he has/had constant 250fps,razer mouse,steel series headset etc.

Whereas when I play on my laptop I play with a non constant 120fps which isnt even a sweet spot (125 being the nearest one).

As much as I like playing with friends, most of them doss around i.e. team kill, don't play to the time i.e. go frag hunting whereas in some instnaces it is better to camp near the bomb etc.

But yeah <3 the scope.

Devour. What a player. I also like watching best moments in game. I'm sure you've probably seen/heard of these moments.

i.e. Zonic ace, wallE ace, xizt defuse, moto 1v4 clutch. But the best and I remember watching the live stream of this is; the Devour clutch. Where he quickscoped this guy and then right after that noscoped headshot another through the truck on de_inferno.

Here's a link actually:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQbT9SQLI0Q
Reply 62
Original post by James A
ha I never knew girls play CS:GO.

I used to play CS Source at my friends house. Was fun :biggrin:

Haha I've been playing 1.6 on and off before I started GO. Do you have GO?

Original post by blairxoxo
By competitive do you mean MLG, and going LANs.

No unfortunately I don't/havent been to LANs, although I'd like to.

I have mixed in MLG wars, but not for money. Do you follow competitive gaming, i.e. nIp,fnatic etc :smile:

I meant just having scrimmages with other people and friends. Sorry, I should've chosen my words better. :P I play scrims with friends when I have the time, but I don't have the time commitment to enter leagues and competitions. I do sometimes follow the competitive gaming scene and watch live streams.
Original post by Sole
Haha I've been playing 1.6 on and off before I started GO. Do you have GO?

Nope, the pc at home ain't fast enough :tongue:

IT is available on PS3 though but I don't have the time now as I'm too busy with uni..

The good old days where I didn't take education seriously and played loads of games on consoles :colone:
If you have a GF , that loves Fifa , Marry her.

.....MARRY HER !
Reply 65
Hmm... I enjoy gaming, but I've never particularly like fps's like CoD. I just find them a little souless. personally, i'm more into rpg and adventure games where theres backstory and character devopment ( e.g. Walking dead, Lara Croft, Red Dead) and the pure sandboxness of minecraft.
My boyfriend adores CS:GO, and although I dont mind it, I rarely play it without people i know.

any point to my post? not really.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 66
Original post by James A
Nope, the pc at home ain't fast enough :tongue:

IT is available on PS3 though but I don't have the time now as I'm too busy with uni..

The good old days where I didn't take education seriously and played loads of games on consoles :colone:

You should update the parts. :smile: I had no idea they had it on console. Same, I'm busy with work and uni, so I only get to play GO during the winter or summer break.
The only CoD game I have is 3, but I love it! Though I'm more into GTA 3 right now.

To be honest, I'm a weird kind of gamer. I like most games with a storyline - to put that in context, I'm currently splitting my time between GTA III, a time-management game called High School Story, and Walking Dead :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by paradoxicalme
The only CoD game I have is 3, but I love it! Though I'm more into GTA 3 right now.

To be honest, I'm a weird kind of gamer. I like most games with a storyline - to put that in context, I'm currently splitting my time between GTA III, a time-management game called High School Story, and Walking Dead :tongue:

Walking dead is amazing. I'm waiting for the second part of season 2 :smile:

Where have you got up to if you don't mind me asking :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
One thing I love is when people discover there's a girl on CoD and try and troll or mock them and then proceeded to get their arses handed to them.
Two of my female house mates last year were gamers, it was fun :smile:

Always found it funny though if one of them was talking a friend request would often pop up from someone in the lobby :P
Original post by DeemzBeamz
Walking dead is amazing. I'm waiting for the second part of season 2 :smile:

Where have you got up to if you don't mind me asking :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Third episode of season 1 :smile: Just after Lilly kills Carley. Which is bloody annoying, because I liked Carley.
Third episode of season 1 :smile: Just after Lilly kills Carley. Which is bloody annoying, because I liked Carley.

Ok well I won't spoil anything for you. But I'm sure you'll like the storyline later on :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok well I won't spoil anything for you. But I'm sure you'll like the storyline later on :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd imagine it involves more death. :wink:

What other games do you like?
Original post by Tom_green_day
I don't like girls who play CoD and say that makes them game fans. That's like someone who's only seen the Star Wars films saying they're a film fan. When a girl says she likes Fallout or Mass Effect.... How you doin'?

:wavey:

Seriously though. There are a lot of gamers who happen to have boobs.
I'd imagine it involves more death. :wink:

What other games do you like?

Lol I'm just going to answer with a a yes :smile:

Have you played The Last of Us? It's a character development game & I highly recommend it :smile:

Beyond two souls is another good one, the reason I like it is because it's similar to heavy rain and walking dead. Whatever decisions you make impact the storyline.

I can't think of any others atm though.

What about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
Does anyone who played CoD 4 (semi-competitively) think Ghosts is a good game?
Lol I'm just going to answer with a a yes :smile:

Have you played The Last of Us? It's a character development game & I highly recommend it :smile:

Beyond two souls is another good one, the reason I like it is because it's similar to heavy rain and walking dead. Whatever decisions you make impact the storyline.

I can't think of any others atm though.

What about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I want to play the last of us so badly! I need the money though :tongue:

I'm into all sorts of games. :smile: Currently GTA.
I want to play the last of us so badly! I need the money though :tongue:

I'm into all sorts of games. :smile: Currently GTA.

Btw what platform are you on :smile:?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Btw what platform are you on :smile:?

Posted from TSR Mobile

iOS. And my brother has a PS3, though **** if he ever lets me use it :tongue:
iOS. And my brother has a PS3, though **** if he ever lets me use it :tongue:

Oh, well I think the last of us is only available on ps3 if you ever decide to buy it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest