The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

How embarrassing for you :redface:
Reply 21
Original post by pandabird
That is a such a lie that so many men seem to want to believe.

Yes, girls masturbate, but less do than men, and most girls would not masturbate once every other day like a lot of guys do.

Why would they? Men have in general a far higher libido and that alongside it being more socially acceptable for men...I completely fail to see why you'd think that.

I'm making use of anecdotal evidence. I only said many women, not all or the majority so I don't see what you have wrong with my post, you seem to have taken great offence to this. Also libido isn't the only reason people masturbate.
Believe me! A 100% yes! Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. While there actually are some that don't, some do... a lottttt.
Reply 23
Original post by ElChapo
I'm making use of anecdotal evidence. I only said many women, not all or the majority so I don't see what you have wrong with my post, you seem to have taken great offence to this. Also libido isn't the only reason people masturbate.

I haven't taken great offence to it :tongue: It's just I've seen so many boys say that on here and every time I think to myself 'where on earth did you get that from??' and finally I just couldn't help but say something. Girls on average, don't masturbate as much as boys.
Reply 24
Only if you have BO and a monobrow
They may/ may not, depends on the girl and how long it takes her to be 'turned on'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
I haven't taken great offence to it :tongue: It's just I've seen so many boys say that on here and every time I think to myself 'where on earth did you get that from??' and finally I just couldn't help but say something. Girls on average, don't masturbate as much as boys.

I presume you're judging simply from yourself and your friends, which is all any of us can do. From my own experience, I would not at all be so sweeping and declare that a girl masturbating every other day would be a real exception. Maybe in your social group girls really do have a sex drive much lower than the guys. Not the case everywhere, and not a good idea to come up with ideas about what men and women are fundamentally like so easily.

Yes, girls masturbate, but less do than men, and most girls would not masturbate once every other day like a lot of guys do.

Why would they? Men have in general a far higher libido and that alongside it being more socially acceptable for men...I completely fail to see why you'd think that.

I do pretty much every day :o:
Reply 28

Speak for your self not woman kind please!! I masturbate every day if I have time! sometimes more than once!

OP yes, yes we do, all the time!
Reply 29
For some girls it is a rarer occasion than others...
Reply 30
Original post by Dilsz
I don't believe they are as open to disclosure as much as guys

You haven't heard some of my friends.

In answer to question, of course we do.
(edited 10 years ago)
Yeah man. And the awesome thing is that I've been with my OH for so long that I can say 'I want sex, get upstairs now'
Reply 32
Of course they can, just because their female doesn't mean they don't like the idea of sex, they just don't think about it as much as men
Reply 33
Original post by JennaEmBee
Yeah man. And the awesome thing is that I've been with my OH for so long that I can say 'I want sex, get upstairs now'

I can not wait for this day to come to me!! haha

Praise the lord.:congrats:

Imagine if a guy demanded sex from his girlfriend like that... That's the kind of thing you see in those sexual abuse adverts.
Original post by Intriguing Alias
Imagine if a guy demanded sex from his girlfriend like that... That's the kind of thing you see in those sexual abuse adverts.

There's always one :tongue:
Reply 37

And what does "socially acceptable" have do to with it, most people masturbate in private, if anything it just means they won't be honest about it so your argument is a little flawed when you say women don't masturbate much when you know there's a good chance they're lieing
Original post by Foo.mp3
Eww! :s-smilie:

Spoiler

:perv: :sexface:
Original post by Foo.mp3
My my.. :holmes:

Spoiler

haha :P

Latest

Trending

Trending